❇ Start

"3...2...1....i hope you're ready!"

Blood splattered against the walls, dripping down the floor as another one was mercilessly killed once again this night.

the unfortunate woman could not even have the chance to even scream as she was swiftly beheaded with a large scythe going through her neck.

Her head rolling to the ground as her body fell right after, her eyes still filled with fear and shock even at her last moments.

Right behind her was the cackling suspect. The murderer. The criminal still yet to be caught.

The monster known as Y/n Foster.

Her name and face were plastered everywhere in posters and flyers, reminding everyone that she was still up running freely, having a killing spree.

She ran away as soon as she heard the familiar sirens, signalling that the police were already on their way to the horrid scene done by her.

red and blue colors lighting up the alleyway as armed police men got out of the vehicle looking around frantically on their guard as they pointed their guns in every corner of the alleyway, making sure to have each others backs, basically showing how scared they were.

Once they saw the head separated from its owner's body, their eyes widen, it was always the same thing every night, but they couldn't get used to how it always looked because of how vile and inhumane it was.

It was always the same occurrence.

already two years passed and they still couldn't get a hold of her, they were disappointed and ashamed of themselves that even some of them were starting to resign from the dangerous mission to catch her.

everyday would be a family weeping for their lost ones. mourning as they screamed and wailed out to their hearts content.

It was nothing but a mere continuous show for this cold blooded monster as she still went on about until this day.

She lost the old blind man that was kind enough to take her in, even with knowledge that she's killed a woman before even meeting him.

She didn't shed a tear, no- she hasn't shed a tear.

there was no point in wasting her tears for someone she just met nor would she meet someone who'd be kind enough to tolerate her doings.