❇ Part Six

'Damn how am I supposed to escape with the beanpole following me everywhere.' y/n thought as she looked down at the scythe she was holding.

'I can't even kill the guy...and what's with the shit he's been spouting a while ago.' y/n kept rambling and grumbling to herself not realizing that she was glaring at her scythe for some time now.

"uh, sensei, is she alright?" despite shaking on his feet, Itadori can't help but be concerned for the woman.

"do you want to come with me and ask her?" grinned gojo.

"are you out of your mind?! what if she suddenly swings her scythe and chop off our heads?!" nobara tried to punch him, but to no avail it didn't reach him.

fushiguro sighed. "we've been whispering and talking for a while now, I hate to agree with gojo-sensei, but why don't we approach her? we're wasting time here."

"If you're really that scared of her, just stay behind me!" the three students agreed as they positioned themselves behind him.

Now walking towards the girl, they eyed her watchfully as gojo casually walked towards her.

Gojo hurried his pace and went beside y/n propping an arm around her shoulder.

y/n visibly jumped from the sudden contact so she tried to jab him with the snath's end.

"don't casually touch me, old man." she directed the curved, steel blade at him while glaring pointedly. "you've been annoying my ass for quite some time now, tell me what's this jujushit is all 'bout."

the three students who was left behind backed away as they too glared at Gojo.

"calm down and put your weapon down first, we're going to have a nice little chat after we have our breakfasts first." he basically invited you, but you weren't one to agree so easily.

"how am I sure this isn't one of your traps?" you skeptically asked.

"I'm unarmed! I'll have my students with me too, knowing the fact they still haven't eaten yet, isn't that right?" he looked over his students who were now heavily glaring at him, both from betrayal and fear.

"aww~ come on~ don't glare at your sensei like that!" he pouted.

"sensei, if she goes out looking like that, we'll all be in trouble." fushiguro reminded.

"oh, right."

'did he seriously forget she's a well-known cold blooded murderer?!' the three thought in disbelief.

In no doubt, he did.

"well that's no problem!"

"what do you me–" yuuji was cut off when gojo went and asked y/n.

"hey n/n! you can take those bandages off, can't you? I still remember how you looked like without them as fresh as yesterday!"

"what..? I ain't takin' them off just 'cause you said so!" y/n and gojo went back and forth with the conversation well...gojo mostly teasing her, with y/n yelling profanities at him.

"shut up! I ain't goin' out there with ya!"

"bummer, I guess we won't be seeing her without them, let's just order some breakfast!" gojo immediately put their conversation down as he just went with another plan. "y/n~! come here beside me." he ushered y/n to stand beside him as the students maintained a cautious feet away from her.

y/n, in distress growled at him, but complied eitherway.

'this is just fucking messed up, I feel so damn small... and weak.'

"damn you and this school." she said, seething in anger and dismay.

gojo only had his signature shit-eating grin in response.

————————————

[ guess who's grounded 🤩 ]