❇ Part Seven

now here was y/n, sitting infront of the four, quietly glaring at each of them, leaving the students to uncomfortably shift on their seats.

"n/n, you know, you gotta stop glaring at us, we might just melt if you continue."

"tch. wouldn't that be good news since you'll be dead?" you sarcastically claimed out as you ate the food served to you.

gojo sighed in exasperation.

"so much for being friends." he muttered drinking on his cup.

he glanced over at his students who had been quiet this whole time and nudged them to speak up.

yuuji swallowed his fear along with his food as he bravely asked, "do you mind if we ask you a few things?" he was thankful he didn't stutter.

but he wavered when her heterochromia eyes stared right back at his.

"what?" y/n asked.

yuuji looked at his classmates, and then at his sensei, before gulping down his saliva, "why- why do you take all of those innocent lives?"

y/n ate the last bit of her food as she propped her head on her hand, "oh, that's simple. because they're happy, and seeing them smiling so carefree ticks me off."

yuuji and the others frowned at this, it wasn't an acceptable reason as to why she took all those countless lives for all these years.

Itadori clenched his fist as he glared at you, "but that's not a good reason as to why you still killed them! they have a family! they're innocent civilians!"

you raised a brow at his raise of voice and at what he said, so you countered, "Innocent? ha! not everyone you encounter's innocent in this wretched world! they smile and grin as if they've done nothin' wrong! every one of us has done somethin' to be guilty for, pinky."

"yuuji, stay calm. we're not trying to fight her here." gojo patted the boy on the back as y/n just rolled her eyes.

"come on, ask me some more I don't wanna waste my time with you guys just sitting." she said.

"Is it true that you killed a little girl's parents?"

"what little girl? I hardly remember names, you know?" y/n was lost as she didn't quite understand what he was asking.

"you held hostage a girl named Rachel Gardner, she was last seen with you running away from the mental hospital and was reported to be dead a few days later–" fushiguro cut himself off after he had noticed you had gone quiet.

"hostage? you mean ray?" you looked up to meet eyes with the dark haired boy as your eyes held disgust and frustration. "damn cops spouting out lies, I hate it."

fushiguro raised a brow at this as he felt a tad bit nervous.

"what I hate the most are liars, I told her that." you lowly spoke out. "she killed her own parents and stitched them together, no wonder that kid was good at stitching wounds."

Their eyes widen at the sudden reveal and at your openness of even telling them, but something in them still didn't believe you.

y/n noticed their dubious looks and glared, "what? don't believe me? I told you I hate liars and expect me to lie myself? bullshit."

"now, now~ no need to get so vulgar with words, you don't expect us to simply trust a criminal, do you?" gojo stated in a matter of fact.

"yeah, yeah. sure. as if you'd even listen to someone like me anyways, now what?"

the three looked over at the last student who still had yet to speak, the same girl you had tried to kill just the night ago.

she distastefully glared at you with a slight tremble but she opened up her mouth and asked, "why do you have bandages?"

"eh? I don't think I should be sharing somethin' so personal regarding me, but I'll gladly tell ya since we'll be together from now on." you shrugged, continuing, "I was burned by mom's lover as an attempt to kill me as a kid, unfortunately, I survived." telling them a part of your traumatic childhood left a bitter taste on your mouth.

their eyes widen at the type of torture you had to go through, but they still wondered why you turned out this way. they wanted to unlock more.

To hopefully understand you better.

————————————

[ It's sooo hooootttt heeereee. ]

(2) [ how did this get into drafts? wtf. sorry for the error ]