❇ Part Nine

Y/n was escorted into one of Jujutsu Tech's Dorm rooms where she wouldn't be able to escape from, not like she'll try to when the service around here was helluva lot more convenient.

She wouldn't do anything by herself anymore!

Though the room provided to her looked suffocating as hell. there were no windows or exhaust fans.

This almost looks like that wretched orphanage. y/n thought in distaste.

But she nonetheless jumped right towards the bed after she had taken step inside of the room.

There wasn't anything to look at as there were only a sink by the door, a bathroom, closet and a table by the bed.

It was the first y/n had lied in a bed as she mostly slept on couches, chairs, floors etc.

Now that she thought of it, it feels more comfortable and soothing that all she wanted to do was just stay there and lie down all day.

But knew she couldn't because of a certain someone.

She groaned in annoyance for what seemed like the nth time of today.

"AAARRGGHH" y/n tossed and turned on the bed as she held on to the pillow tightly. "This shit is so cool. It's mine now."

As y/n spent her time fooling around the room the others were out in a mission meanwhile gojo was just somewhere.

She sat back up from her bed and looked around, everything was plain, it felt like the room was closing in on her. y/n, with laze, walked to the bathroom.

Of course, a knock came from the other side just as she was about to take off her bandages.

In annoyance, she yelled, "what?! I was just about to take a shower here!"

"Then I'll come back after 30!" the familiar irritating voice told from outside the room's door. The clacking of shoes against wooden floors faded the further Gojo walked away.

Y/n continued with her business and checked for bruises and new wounds, to her surprise there were none. she washed herself and put the bandages back on.

Stepping back out to the room, y/n took a second to once again look around her new quarters. Then she stared at the corner of the room, it flashed back to her childhood to when she used to sit on one corner as children from the orphanage died one by one.

Pathetic, really.

It truly was unfair for the life of a girl who could of have better than what she has now. But we could not expect something that would now never happen no matter one wishes for.

It was already too late, for the damage had already been done.

Y/n sat by her bedside, blank.

Nothing seemed to go into her mind. Not even at the fact that she was practically prisoned here.

Nothing. Just blank.

Her mind was filled with nothing but fog and lingering darkness. But how come?

Tok. Tok. Tok.

"Heyoo~ coming in!" The door burst open as the white rat from before made himself known once again.

He paused at the sight of y/n, walking towards her, he waved a hand.

Her eyes flashed red for a moment before an annoyed look took over her expression. "What? When did you get here?"

Gojo was dumbfounded at the sudden switch of attitude so he thought to take extra caution of her state, just in case she goes out of line.

"Are you alright here? Is it to your style? Oh, and I just came in!"

"Not counting the fact that there's no damn window/s, everything seems okay to me."

"I'm glad that's the case. We can't have you have one until we all approve that you're fine to have around."

"This is nothing different from my imprisonment before."

"Don't be so down! You'll have one soon, just cooperate with us and all will be well for you and us!"

Was what the white rat had said before the days had skipped to a week and two.

———————————

I'll fix this later on.

for now, read 😙🔪