❇ Part Three

"must be one of those annoying roaches." y/n said to herself as she kicked the door to the house, stepping in.

she threw the bags on the kitchen counter and plopped down on the sofa after taking a snack from one.

munching and crunching was all that could be heard in the entire house as y/n  hungrily chewed on her 'breakfast'

"this is fucking good, hey r-" she cut herself off after realizing that the name she was about to slip out was no longer with her.

she groaned. "fuck. hahaha."

why did she suddenly thought of that god-obsessed kid?

she raked a hand through her hair as she pushed her head back on the sofa's headrest, sighing.

"that kid." she sighed before continuing on munching her chips.

— — — — — —

y/n roamed around the house as she was now back to wearing her bandages and her usual attire, whistling while swinging the scythe in her hands.

It was now evening.

The night where rumors say true hell comes.

she stopped on her tracks just as she passed by what looked like a family picture of the couple she killed.

They were smiling along with a little boy in the woman's hands.

"...??" she silently stared.

"this is fucking annoying! their faces! They're fucking smiling as if they lived nothing but happiness!" y/n raised her scythe as she cut the photo in half, but it looked like cutting it in half still wasn't enough as she ripped it to pieces until their faces were no longer recognizable from the photo. It was a mess.

She turned her back and walked away as if she didn't do anything there in the first place.

she jumped down the stairs and made her way out the door, closing it behind her as she pulled up her hood.

— — — — — —

the hour passed by as she had killed no more than three people.

And now here she was standing in front of another, a young teenage woman with orange hair and a rather familiar uniform.

"please spare me!" the girl yelled in fear.

"I'll give you three seconds to save yourself, once it's up, be ready.." her signature grin present as she walked menacingly while tilting her head to the side revealing her left eye glowing a dangerous red.

" her signature grin present as she walked menacingly while tilting her head to the side revealing her left eye glowing a dangerous red