❇ Part One

Y/n got back to her temporary shelter as she plopped down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling, not caring whether she dirtied the couch with blood seeping out of her side as she held onto it.

"those damn people."

Who might those people be? Well, it's none other than sorcerers trying to hunt her down as well. But they were unfortunately unsuccessful as she was quick to behead and stab them.

They popped out from nowhere when she was walking back to the house. good thing she didn't let them come out alive.

she was irritated as she stood up and made her way to the bathroom where the aid box was placed.

y/n reached the open bathroom as she turned the lights on looking at the widely opened box by the sink, she took her hand away from the wound as she stook off her worn out jacket, which surprisingly still fit her.

she took off the blood-soaked bandages, throwing it on the trash bin beside the bowl, she first stepped inside the showers as she poured warm water on herself.

A few minutes passed and she dried herself then simply patched herself up with new clean white bandages, going to the door right next to the bathroom as she got undergarments from some random closet.

sighing contently, she went back to the bathroom to retrieve her bloody jacket and pants.

"The next time I fucking encounter another one of them, I'll surely give them a piece of my sanity." she grunted while throwing her clothes on a bucket filled with water to be washed later.

she again went back and headed straight to the kitchen to find what she could eat, walking towards the fridge she opened it to find a bread.

"shit, looks like I'll have to go out again tomorrow."

It actually has been a long time ever since she went out to go 'grocery shopping' which wasn't all that when you look from afar or when you're one of her victims.

She robs at night but when she's feeling like it, she takes a stroll in the morning.

you must be thinking 'why wasn't she getting arrested?' 'How can she go out when she's known all round to be a murderer?'

Let me tell you a fact.

She takes of her bandages which in fact shows a soft yet rough tanned skin of hers, she's grown to be confident, she always was, but not of her physical state.

She uses it as a disguise as from what everyone know and see, she has bandages from head to toe, her signature brown bloodied jacket and her red pants.

Then again, isn't she supposed to be stupid?

From what was said last two chapters ago, she's just uneducated.

May be stupid, but not dumb.

She's grown weary from the past two years, especially when you've been in a building full of fellow psycopaths trying to kill you, and a girl claiming you to be her god, pestering you to kill her every goddamn minute.

you've also been trying to teach yourself a little like reading random words and trying to write with what you can but it came out a little unsuccessful as you'd always get frustrated easily.

Like- how can they do that easily?! why was it so hard for her?!

most likely, you scream and groan profanities at particularly nothing, but would just drop it and watch some shows and news which would always display her mugshot.

you might not understand what's written, but you for sure know what the hell they're sayin' about you.

It's all warnings and sightings of you still being 'on the run', cctv footages showing your blurry figure standing over your victims.

It'd sometimes show you looking straight at the camera with red glowing eyes showing bloodlust and insanity, which scared and terrified countless of civilians from all around each neighborhood.

your picture alone gives them endless nightmares.

not gonna lie, you were getting annoyed with all the countless mentions and people running up and about your tail trying to catch you like some predator and prey.

you were the prey yet you were smart enough to lose them, easily trick them into following you to a dead end or in other words, a trap.

But what's waiting for them at the end was a quick, painless death.