❇ Part Four

Y/n was now held inside one of the talisman covered rooms of jujutsu tech high, which looked exactly like the one Itadori was first in.

Her hands were tied behind her with large thick ropes that held her down in place.

Outside the said room was the three first year students along with their teacher who was currently holding on to the heavy scythe dragged back by his students.

"what's with this thing? It's so heavy! how can she hold this up like it weighs nothing?" Gojo tried picking it up with one hand but to no avail, even he can't do so despite being the strongest.

"how can she even hold it up so easily when we can't even drag it back here without the three of us holding it up!" yuuji whined.

"she's got one massive woman power..."

"no wonder she uses it to murder all those victims...huh? look at this." fushiguro motioned for the three of them to look at the scythe's curved blade that was blood stained from all the recent and previous murders she did, but what stuck more was the cursed energy it held.

"woah! It's so sharp...ow!" yuuji backed away after he traced his pointer finger on the blade's point.

"Idiot! you shouldn't be touching that in the first place! I just told you to look!" scolded fushiguro.

"Ha! serves you right!" nobara snickered.

"now, now! I'll be going in, so be on your best behaviour and stay here! alright?" the three didn't bother to listen and examined the scythe some more, bickering here and there as gojo made his way inside the room y/n was in.

- - - - - - - - - -

"wakey wakey..."

y/n groaned, feeling an incoming headache. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and the first thing her eyes landed on was the same blindfolded man she saw that night.

"what the hell..?" she looked around seeing yellow old papers with weird kanji letters written, yet she can't understand what they meant or what they are.

"good morniing, miss little serial killer~"

you grimaced at the tone he used. "you're seriously annoying ya know that? and where the fuck am i?" your unnatural heterochromic eyes stared straight at what was supposed to be his eyes.

That's when you noticed you were tied up from behind, and was sitting on the cold hard ground.

your eyes widened as you grit your teeth, trashing around and tried to pull on your hands as if it would magically free your hands.

"calm down. I'm not going to hurt you! well... at least not yet."

"what the fuck does that mean?"

"It's been decided that you'll be immediately executed."

"huh? the hell's an execution?" you look utterly confused by the big word he used, and so did he, because of your reaction.

"you...dont know what's an execution?" he slowly asked as you rose your brow in irritation.

"I didn't attend school, what'd ya think? now take this off or I'm chopping these hands myself." you threatened.

Then suddenly, he laughed.

"what's so funny?!"

"no, no, it's nothing. as what I was saying...its decided that you'd be killed immediately." he rephrased his first sentence as now it was your turn to laugh.

"Ha! Kill me?! what a joke! I'll be running away from here in no time!" you proceeded to boisterously laugh in amusement that even the three outside could hear as they wondered what was so funny, but felt shivers run down their spines as they now know you were awake.

"no matter what you do... I decide what comes and goes, my way." you looked up at him with your signature killer smile.

"that's interesting...but let me finish what I was saying, I countered them by telling them that you'd be a great addition for the first years as your scythe and yourself hold tremendous amount of cursed energy, probably from all those countless victims you murdered mercilessly and possibly pent up stress, guilt, hatred...In short, I stopped your execution for another time." he cut himself off halfway as he explained in the most 'smallest' way possible.

"say...have you seen any of those weird disgusting creatures?"

"those smelly crawling shits? I think so, I see them everyday ever since that time I kept my promise to this little kid half my age who kept calling me her god." you told him.

"a god huh? hm..have you killed any of them?"

"yeah. their blood looks weird as hell."

"hm. you might actually be useful after all. last question!"

again, you raised a suspicious brow at him.

"why don't you become the fourth first year?"

"first year- what? you mean I get to attend a school?" you tilted your head to the side.

"yeah! it'll be looots of fun! I'll teach you all you need to know!"

"I don't think so. not gonna happen." you unhesitatingly put down the invitation as you sat there staring up at him disinterested and annoyed.

"I knew this wouldn't be that easy as I thought it would be.." he smiled down at you.

But the smile he held was suspiciously eerie.

------------

[ I'm enjoying free style writing ✌]