❇ Part Two

The next day came in faster than expected, and y/n wasn't one to be a morning person, but she had groceries to take care of.

On second thought...why not do it tonight instead?

nah. she doesn't wanna waste time robbing a store for necessities then get chased after, she doesn't wanna risk that. and besides, she still has a kill to take care of.

she hastily got up, throwing off the blanket around her, she changed into a white hoodie after taking off the bandages around her face and hands.

she stared at her reflection.

A habit she picked up after she first saw herself in the mirror bare naked, no bandages whatsoever, just her bare tan burned skin.

she can't get enough of it, it fucking reminds her of how she was treated before.

But enough of that.

She took money out of somewhere and stuffed it inside of the hoodie she was wearing, then walking out and heading down the stairs.

she looked at her scythe stood at the corner of the wall beside the couch, she thought about bringing it with her, but she knew it would risk her identity.

"I'm just goin' to get some food it's not gonna take that fucking long."

well thats what she thought.

- - - - - -

The serial killer stood there in the food aisle picking food here and there, not even bothering to read what brand they were because, what's the point?

she received stares and glances her way as she payed no attention to them despite her annoyance at all the noise and giggles that she'd hear while passing by them.

Again, It makes her sick to the stomach of how carefree and happy they were getting.

The stares died down and it made her sigh in relief, so she continued walking around freely without a care.

her stomach grumbled and she placed a hand on it.

"gotta hurry, I'm fucking starving."

And so she made her way to pay after picking up one last thing she needed, ignoring and slipping through the crowd of women that made its way to some tall guy who was like the same height as her, just a tad bit taller.

since they were over there, she got to the counter first and payed mindlessly, leaving the money, not even taking her change as she took all three bags full of her necessities and walked out of there.

She looked around seeing people pass by her with the smallest of glance and her eye twitched.

'why do they keep fucking lookin' at me?'

"hey~! miss with the white hoodie! you left your change!"

she turned around to be met with the same guy that was surrounded in the grocery a while ago.

y/n raised a brow at the tall lad as he had his hands stretched out at her, "what change?"

"your change! you handed too much money to the cashier and left without waiting for it."

she just decided to go along with it despite not knowing what a 'change' is and outstretched her open palm to him. He then placed it, but once he did, it felt like something was pushing him away like a magnet with another magnet.

y/n looked at him weirdly so she pulled her hand back, hiding it inside her hoodie's pocket with the money now in her hold, yet he continued looking at her amusingly from behind his shades, as if he caught her.

he leaned close to her face as he spoke. "are you not gonna tell me your name, beautiful?"

"huh? y/n, what about it?"

"mhm, nothing~ the name's satoru, gojo satoru." satoru gave a sly smirk to the girl.

'this guy's bad news. gotta lose him fast.' y/n frowned, cautiously taking a step back.

"it looks like you're in a hurry, y/n. I should get going now too then! my students are waiting. I'll see you around!" he beamed as he began to walk away waving his right arm in the air.

'no you won't.'

y/n looked around seeing no one was paying attention to them a while ago, she could assure herself that she was in the clear.

people are lurking around unaware of the monster blending in with them.

after all, they never did know what she looked like without her bandages.

But they were safe. for now.