Chapter 23 [ Breakup. ]

Ink only laughed at the Bad Sanses shenanigans, they were indeed entertaining, for the creators at the least, and for each other.

They would be such good heroes.
__

Ink only continued laughing as the scene in front of him unwind.

"What the hell are you laughing at?! You're the one who's f--cking tied up! " Nightmare made his sound a bit loud for Ink to hear, well, of course because of the background choking.

"Sorry, I-" He wheezed, "Your this is absolutely hilarious." He chuckled again.

Nightmare only looked to the soulless being, and looked back to his team.

"Yeah, they're okay. ." He whispered to himself,

"Sorry, what was that?" Ink did a smirk, "You are being soft in front of me? I'm honored-" Ink was interrupted by a slap in his face.

"Shut up." Nightmare said in a scary dark tone,

"Yes boss." Ink jokingly said, and looked to the side, not wanting to look at his terrifying expression.

Nightmare sighed, and did an inhale and exhale,

"ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP." His tone becomes lower and scarier,

Of course, this caught the other members attention, and they all became quiet.

Nightmare sighed, looked to Ink again and said,

"Enough of this, you're obviously changing the subjects whenever we talk about your team, which confirms that you are hiding something, and I won't let you go until you tell me."

Nightmare spoke sternly, and Ink could only gulp at the boss and gang's expressions,

The mood changed way too fast, and the friendly air became toxic. He's not gonna get out of this, is he?

Well, that's okay. He can't die anyway,

"Yeah, no worries. I have all the time in the world.'

__

Dream laid against a tree, and grasped his wound. Only for him to gasp,

"That's. . painful. ." His mouth started to spit out blood a bit,

He needs to heal the wound as soon as he could,

"Are you just gonna lay there? ' Blue asked impatiently.

Jeez, when did this side of Blue exist?

Dream sighed, "Just wait a while, I need to-" Dream was interrupted,

"No." Blue said sternly, to Dream's surprise.

"Blue, I actually need to-" Interrupted again,

"I refuse to wait for a traitor like you, 5 minutes or I am leaving you to die." Blue said as he folded his arms, waiting for the guardian.

Dream began to grind his teeth a bit,

"Says who? You do realize I'm the only one at the moment who has the ability to teleport, right? You're gonna need me, or you're never getting home. " Dream said in his best calm voice yet.

However, Blue could sense the irritated tone within Dream. Blue only squinted his eyes at the guardian and said, "9 minutes." He said again.

Dream began to lose his temper,

He was forced to join some stupid plan, get involved in something he doesn't even remember, has no idea where the hell Ink is, and now Blue is just being cruel to him over something he didn't even f--king know?!

"YOU KNOW WHAT?!" Dream began to yell, this made the small blue skeleton.

Dream noticed this, and realized that yelling isn't the right thing to go to right now. Not to mention it'll just weaken him more.

"Just leave." Dream said, defeated. In a quiet voice.

"Wha-"

"LEAVE!"

With a flinch, the blue skeleton looked to the guardian with one final glance, turned around,

And left.

Dream gasped, his throat was extremely dry, he couldn't do anything anymore. He was too tired,

His voice couldn't scream for help even if he wanted to, he could barely move to, Blue kinda helped with helping him move. And there was no positivity around, meaning he was gonna be there for a while.

He could also die there.

The guardian chuckled at the thought, though.

He then rested his body on the tree, while his head was supported by the tree as well. His entire body went limp, and his eyes barely awake,

"Just a quick rest wouldn't hurt, right?" The guardian whispered to himself, before he went to sleep.

"Just a quick nap." They say.

__

Wow! Long time no see there, anyway, news.

I may not continue this anymore,

Well, I might. But I'm thinking of leaving, I loaf you all very much and thank you for the reads. But my motivation is just down the drain, my guy.

Anyway! Just know that a lot of my books are taken to a quick nap and that they won't update as well as they used to. I'm really sorry, and thank you all so much!

I'm sorry, but I also won't update as much as well,  but thank you!