Chapter 26 [ The Reasoning Of His Madness. ]

The day was- well, white. Considering the fact that that doodlesphere had no weather. Just one, clean and pure colour of white.

As the artist's usual day, or night- routine, he'd frequently look around the place, gazing upon the thousands, and thousands AU's, whether above or beneath his feet, check and compliment each and every one of them.

And had whenever one had even disappeared or suddenly rip, he'd fix it on the spot. Refusing to let any of them get forgotten, especially the original ones.

Though, there are times he would not be able to save a few of them, due to his love- enemy, Error. Stars, he's been reading a lot since his break. Or the Bad Guys or any individual who would dare lay their fingertips upon the AU's. Not that he cared for the entities that lived in them.

Sadly, his partners, as he'd like to call them, didn't quite see eye-to-eye with his decision. Especially that yellow one, whom he has forgotten the name of, was it d-ck? Or something? Whatever, not like it matters much, the Blue one, b-tch or something, always says the names, so he'll just go along with what the hyper one says.

It didn't make sense, not to him at the least.

Why did they even want to save the people? If the group hadn't need to make it a necessity, it would make it easier, not to mention faster to save the AU as well.

So why did it matter?

It's not like provided much, plus, all they do is breed and produce, even if they were killed, there was always more after all. The only thing that matters is the AU itself.

That's what Ink's soulless mind thought anyways.

"This is starting to get boring." A sudden voice came up,

Ink, who already had forgotten his thoughts in mind, was caught off guard by the voice, flinching as he had almost tripped forward.

He then proceeded to look up the sphere, hearing the voices echo.

His eyes widened.

"Oh-" he grabbed his paintbrush, "Oh! It must be the creators!" His voice echoed in the nothingness, as he stood his ground on a floating island of ink he had made himself.

He waved, "Creators! Hi! What's up!" He yelled from afar.

Any other ordinary person witnessing this would've thought he was crazy, waving and talking to nothing but the white sphere. But it's not like they knew, they couldn't see what he could.

"I'm starting to get bored of this- this stuff-"

Ink raised an eyebrow, curious.

"Bored of what?" He asked all so suddenly, slowly dropping his waving hand down,

"This- this fandom I guess. I mean, what's there to be excited about?" The creator once again spoke, not to him, no, but to themselves.

"I- what?-" Ink was once again interrupted,

"I mean, the community is so toxic! I might as well drop it." The creator seemed to yell, echoing throughout the doodlpeshere.

The brown scarfed protector eyes widened, hearing of the news.

"Wait, wait-"

"I'll just move on."

"Creator, listen-"

"I've heard about a new fandom anyway, I'm sure this one is just a phase."

"Don't, please- I can offer more-"

"The AU's aren't even interesting anymore, it's mostly just heroes and villains."

"I can change that! Please-"

"And all there is repeated saving and stuff, I mean like- it's all just the same story! The Bad Guy Sanses attacks, then the Star Sanses saves. That's all there is to it!"

"That's not true! I can create drama, I can do anything-"

'Screw it. There's nothing even interesting. I might come back if something good happens, not as it can. It's dying anyway."

"Creator-"

Before long, the protection heard footsteps stepping away farther and farther, then. A door seemed to slam.

And as for the protector,

He was left with a soulless expression of hearing the news, but nonetheless,

Left with an idea.

__

Alright, this chapter was incredibly boring. And I can tell by re-reading it. I'm running out of ideas, if you could tell by the long hiatus, ahah.

I'm begging for an idea at this point.

Also, thank you to everyone who had submitted their characters! I'll be sure to find a little spot to use them. :)

Thank you for your patience!