Chapter 1 [ What's happened. ]

Please know that this is my AU, so please be aware that not everything is cannon.

Well, here we are.

The Star Sanses disbanded, the Multiverse in desperate need of help.

What happened you ask? Well, there was a disagreement between two protectors.

The Protector Of Positivity & The Protector Of Creation.

You see, the two are close. Yes, but this is where it went downhill.

Finding out that the Protector Of Creation, Ink. Only cared about the AU itself, not the people in it, The Guardian Of Positivity, Dream. Cared not about the AU but the people inside the AU.
Blue. Also being apart of the team, cared about both. Even if he is not a Protector/Guardian/God.

The argument was about that certain topic, Ink was aware that the Creators have gotten bored. So, he suggested something..something that the two other teammates didn't like.
But Ink explained that this would entertain them. Making it better.

However-

Dream disagreed, he know about the Creators because of Ink. He tried to tell Ink about everything that was wrong with such thing. Ink, being him. Argued back, both trying to tell each other the advantage and disadvantages of both plans.

While Blue just watched, when things got rough, he later tried to stop the two. But things got to intense for him to intervene anymore.
Because-

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!? AS IF YOU WOULD EVER UNDERSTAND!"

Ink has yelled at the Guardian Of Positivity, making him jump.

But, he refused to go along with it, he refused to lose.

"Oh really!? You think I wouldn't?! I've been fighting alongside with you, and trying to run away from my brother for ages!"

Dream argued back, but he didn't yell. Because he knew he would regret later.

"G-Guys! Please, can't we just talk it out?.." Blue has said, a bit frightened of what would happen.

"Tch, maybe, but Dream. The creators are going to forget us, we're gonna be forgotten, I'M going to be forgotten." Ink has said, his voice sounding desperate.

Dream stared at Ink for a few seconds until he said,

"This is about you? Are you THAT selfish!?" Dream said back. Having a hint of anger in his voice.

"You wouldn't understand ANYTHING. I'm immortal, I can't die! The only thing I can do is try not to be forgotten." Ink continued, trying to reason with him.

"Then how about the others!?" They-

"They're going to die anyway! They aren't immortal. Like me."

"Because you're soulless."

Ink just looked at Dream, Not that he was very surprised, but the Guardian was usually soft & nice. Agreeing not to talk about those certain things.

"Guys! Please, fighting will not resolve this problem! I-I could make some tacos and we could make talk it out! -" The tiny skeleton said, trying his best.

But, of course. He was ignored, well, no- they just, couldn't stop arguing.

"That's it! I'm leaving! " Dream said, sounding so done with Ink.

"Then leave! Who would care anyway?! " He said back.

Dream didn't bother to hear him and made a portal quickly, jumping through it.

"Dream wa-!" The Blue skeleton was going to say until he heard another noise.

"Ink, Please!" Blue said, but was too late to stop him.

Oh no, oh gosh. Thank the stars that they had a meeting at Underswap though. Blue was still at his AU. What's going to happen now? What was Ink even suggesting?

How will the Multiverse react to such?

584 words.