Chapter 9 [ Worry. ]

Alright, I said I was taking a break. But I felt real bad, thank you a lot by that, this has gained a lot of reads indeed, I couldn't be more grateful.

Finally, after so long, they found him.

Blue.

They finally found him in an AU known as SwapFell, Blue knew it was a bad idea to come, after all, Blue knew that Raspberry was an acquaintance with the Bad Sanses. But, it looks like he was to tired to pay attention to which AU he was supposedly going to.

"So, this is where the Berry was." Killer said.

Raspberry told the Bad Sanses when he discovered the Blue skeleton there, he was laying on their couch, he had wounds here and there, but the others had healed or was already treated. Of course, they came in almost no time at all, Error being the first to reach. The Multiverse was getting extremely worried, the Star Sanses nowhere in sight for months. So, when they discovered one of the Stars, they hurried to him.

"Should we kill him, boss?" Killer asked again, having a knife near Blue's neck.

"No, not yet." Nightmare responded.

"Should we hold him hostage?" Horror asked, obviously forgotten of what happened last time.

"ɑɾա վօմ ɑղ íժíօե? ա-աҽ եɾíҽժ եօ ժժօ եեհɑե ӏ-ӏɑտե եíʍҽ." Error interrupted.

"Exactly what Error said, we should question him."

"Until he wakes up or?" Killer asked, he was implying of torture of some sort.

"That wouldn't be a good idea, even if we tortured him, he wouldn't spit it out." Dust responded, looking at the small skeleton on his shoulder.

"Guess the little Blueberry's a loyal one, eh?~" Horror suddenly said.

"How can we know for sure?" Cross after being so quiet said.

"So, you're saying we should torture him, Cross?" Killer had a smile on his face, slowly turning to Cross.

"I- What the hell! No, well, that's your decision I guess. ." Cross exclaimed. The truth was, Cross & Blue we're pretty close friends, because of Blue's friendly nature, plus Cross loves his tacos.

"We'll decide when we get back home."

The gang nods in agreement, while Error opens a portal for them. Nightmare, of course, going by his own way.

409 words.

[ I felt bad, and I wanted to give you a small chapter for the time being, I might do these when I'm inspired. But of course, I'm still on my break, Thank you & Goodbye! ]