Chapter 18 [ Lost & Found. ]

"What?. ."

A small bright yellow pupil showed up on his blank eyes.

"What in the?. ." He said, looking at his hands. And slowly shifting his gaze up to his surroundings.

His bright yellow pupil suddenly shrinking.

The scent of blood grew stronger each second, Dream then looked at his hands again, blood dripping internally on his gloves.

All of a sudden, everything started to hurt, his head, his legs, his everything. He flinches and turns one of his hands to his head.

He pays more attention to his surroundings again, already acknowledging the blood and the scent everywhere. He looks to the sky, only to see dark clouds and a red sky. It seems nobody was around as well.

I mean, who would? After all, there was blood almost everywhere. The negativity was killing him. But whenever he moved, it would hurt like hell.

His thoughts were interrupted when a certain someone was caught in his gaze.

"Dream?"

He looks at the figure, his eyes still can't see who it is. A blurry vision.

"Who is. .?" He slowly looks up to see the persons toes to head.

"Blue?" He says, he tries to reach for the small Blue one. But to his surprise,

"You f—king hypocrite." Blue says while smacking Dream's hand away.

Dream's hand fell to the ground, but the reaction on Dream's face stayed.

Absolute shock.

"How could you! Dream. I trusted you, we trusted you." Blue said, practically screaming at the Guardian.

"Blue, what're you-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"

Dream flinches again at his voice, he tries to stand up but ends up falling again.

"Me and Ink were going along with what we had! Then all of a sudden, you go ahead and just betray us like that!?" Blue yells again,

"What. .?" Dream says in mind, he doesn't remember much about the recent event that had happened.

"Blue, I don't understand. ."

"Yeah, sure." Blue sarcastically said, "Ink was right." He continues

"Blue. ." Dream says, he looks up to Blue who has turned around and walked away.

"No wonder Nightmare hates you." He said before walking away.

That broke Dream. His soul emotionally.

"What in the stars happened to have caused this?"

Bonus:

Blue: "Erm. ."

Dream: "Do you need help to teleport?-"

Blue: "Yes, teleport me please."

Dream: "Okay. .?"

453 words.

I'm so sorry, did you really think you'd get to see whatever I planned? Oh, pitiful. Maybe one these days.

Didn't mean that in a mean way! Thank you a lot. It's been a delight knowing you read my chapters. They may be getting boring, I'm trying to make it as angsty as I can! I'll make a longer chapter next time. Probably? I'm sorry.

Thank you!