Chapter 12 [ Finally Back. ]

This wasn't part of the plan, I'm done-

"Dream?"

Dream just stood there, it's been 2 hours since him and Ink had a talk, and now this? Luck is just not on his side today, isn't it?

"Dream! I've found you! Oh my stars, I was so worried!"

The blue small skeleton hugged the Guardian, while the Guardian didn't respond, why does this have to be so ironic.

"Blue. .! It's been awhile-"

"Awhile!? It's been months, Dream! Where were you?" Blue interrupted.

"Taking a break? I was just kinda tired, Ahah."
Dream lied, and it surprisingly worked.

"I'm absolutely so glad that you took a break! But, you should've told everyone first. I thought that at first it was because of Ink. ." Blue said, bringing up the other teammates name.

Dream straightened after hearing him say that name.

"Oh, Dream? Are you still having issues with Ink?" The Blue boy asked, blue boy is now a nickname for him.

Dream took a few non-visible deep breaths, and tried his best to play it cool.

"It's alright, Blue. Me and Ink and fine now, you should know this happens often." Dream said, smiling.

"Well, yeah. . Also, did Ink decide to do the 'plan' thing?" Blue asked, having his hand scratch his head [?].

"I don't know yet, we'll just continue and see!" Dream said, smiling and chuckling a bit.

This continued for a few minutes, until a surprise visit.

A tentacle shot at Dream, But Dream dodges it, he already knew who it was.

"Idiot." Nightmare said, his gang at the back of him.

"Brother! How've you been?"

"Don't you play dumb, Dream. Where the hell have YOU been?" Nightmare said, annoyed.

"ահҽɾҽ եհҽ հҽӏӏ íտ եհҽ օեհҽɾ íժíօե?" Error said, having his strings ready to attack anytime.

"Ah, well, I don't really know." Dream said, he be lying though-

"մ-մցհ." Walking Windows sighed.

"Answer the f—king question, where were you?" Nightmare said, bringing up his question, pointing at Dream.

"I'm just been- ya know, HeRe." Dream was trying to think of an excuse.

"Bullsh-t, I would've sense your aura."

"Aw, do you care about me?" Dream teased.

"F—k of, no. I was convinced into this sh-t, I would've been better if you just disappeared forever."

Wow, harsh. Dream thought.

"Now, now! Let's not fight when Dream just came, so, Dream? Where's Ink?" The Blue boy asked, stars- I really like calling him that.

"Erm, I'm afraid that I haven't heard from him as well." Dream smiled.

"I'm sure he'll come back soon though! Don't worry." He said, reassuringly.

"That's great! I'll make tacos when we get back." Blue beamed with happiness.

Nightmare was disgusted though.

"Disgusting." He said.

"Hey, boss. Should we just kill em now?" Horror asked. " I could make a head-dog~" he continued.

"Shut up, Horror." Dust said, he was going to say something until he looked at the Star Sanses again.

Though, Horror was offended, he wanted to kill Dust but couldn't risk it. Even in front of his boss.

"HOLY SHI-" Blue was going to say, but he proceeded to cover his mouth.

"Oh? Looks like sweet & innocent really what he is." Killer chuckled.

"Guys, GUYS. OH MY ACTUAL STARS, GAYTALE EXIST." Ink said.

Where did he come from you ask? Ask Blue, who almost cursed.

"That is the gayest thing I've ever heard." Dream said.

The Bad Guys proceeded to stare with confused faces.

"Oh, heya pals! What a coincidence seeing you here." Ink smiled and waved.

Dream, after saying a small joke, then got scared after he snapped back into reality and knew the actual situation he was in. Oh sh—t.

And with, let's see next time on where a debate of weird AU's exist! Or if a war breaks out. Pretty sure that already exist though-

Anyhow, yeah! G'day. Loaf ya, goodbye! Tune of next time with me in a few years!