Chapter 24 [ The Creators. ]

Hello everyone! Before we begin the story, which has been on hold for quite a bit-

I need a few, well, side characters!

And when I say that, I mean you guys! Yup, you guys get to be side characters in this story, and when I say that, I mean like temporary kind, not apart of the main cast and all. I apologize if I have brought up your hopes, I simply fear that this story may drift of the original thought I had for it.

If you guys want to be apart of it, please don't hesitate! Simply comment your characters personality, design and name.

Once again, I apologize but just side characters, you sadly will not be apart of the main, I apologize for that!

Thank you to anyone who participates and let us now begin the story!

__

Dream opened his eyes slowly, it was a foggy, teary and blurry vision for him, it felt like an absolutely terrible sleep.

At least he got some sleep, isn't that right?

He sat up, only to his dismay of a cramped back and stiff arms, he could barely stretch up.

He saw that the snow of the AU he was currently in has calmed down a bit, to which he sighed to.

"Well, the creators can't let me die now, can't they?" Dream said in a sore voice, he noticed this as well.

Dream supported his back on the tree he was currently leaning on, and looked around.

"What was the last thing that happened. ." the guardian spoke to himself, and tried to recall the memory.

__

"Dream, I-"

"LEAVE!" 

__

Ah, yes. He yelled at Blue to leave him alone, even though he knew that he couldn't survive on his own whatsoever.

How pathetic.

Before Dream began overthinking his decisions again, he coughed up blood repeatedly, and held his chest tightly.

Dream simply just wanted to go home and rest, eat food, rest- but he managed to freak that up.

He didn't want to waste the last of his energy walking around looking for an energy force, however, he disliked the idea of bleeding out and losing his energy less.

Dream did a breath exercise he learned a while ago, he took a deep breath, and exhaled.

He couldn't just give up, he couldn't be selfish and waste his ideas on himself, he is the embodiment of everyone's dreams and happiness, he needs to get up.

"It's not like I have a choice." He said, as he took a step forward,

And fell.

__

Blue began crying in an unknown location of the AU he and Dream was stuck in,

Blue wiped his tears as he sensed a sudden aura of light happiness,

"Is he awake?" Blue thought to himself,

Though Blue and Dream were far apart, Dream's aura was suddenly powerful, until it dimmed again, to Blue's surprise.

He couldn't feel the aura anymore, just a second ago he felt a wave of determination, what happened?

He sighed, as he begins looking at the area he was at.

There was seemed to be a blizzard just now, so it was incredibly cold and hard to walk in. He felt bad for leaving Dream behind, but Dream was stubborn, and knowing him, he would have never followed the blue little skeleton.

To his surprise, there was small, ragged cabin after a few minutes that felt like hours walking by,

The Star Sanses, and especially them were agile and energetic  for their height and such, especially Blue.

He looks again, looking for anything that he could use out of this AU, it seemed to be abandoned as well.

While looking around, blue bumped into a small shelf above him while standing up, it seemed to have knocked down something.

A picture frame fell from the shelf, to Blue's head, and to the floor, it then broke apart if the glass.

Blue rubbed his head in pain, "Urghh. ." he groaned,

He then looked at the picture frame that was facing it's back,

The little skeleton the approached it, and flipped the picture.

What he saw almost made him tear up,

It was a Sans and Papyrus together, along with their Frisk. They seemed to be smiling happily and cheerfully,

Blue didn't seem to know what type if AU this was, he never came across with regardless how many he has crossed paths with and discovered, the AU seemed quite abandoned, it looked. . well. .

Destroyed.

"Who could have done this?" Blue thought to himself, as another thought entered his mind, "I could have like this right now. ." malicious and blaming thoughts entered the small skeletons mind the more he looked at the picture, the more hatred he had towards a certain someone.

"Damn it, Dream. This is all your fault."

He said, as tears slid across his face that was only shown an expression of hatred and blame.

__

Apologise for the short chapter! It's been while, so I forgot where I was at. Thank you so much for reading!

Once again, side characters! Go ahead and just as in the comments. If you're confused, please don't hesitate to ask me in the comments as well!

Thank you for reading, and goodbye!
Next chapters probably gonna be a long time though-