Chapter 14 [ Sealed Shut. ]

Or, what I like to call it, Star Sanses talking crap for a chapter! I wanna make a crack chapter soon.

"What was with the hurry?" Blue said, holding his skull, still dizzy with the sudden grabbing and teleporting.

"Nothing! Ya know, AU stuff, OuR jObS." Ink said, cheerfully. "Before that though, we don't have much work today, me and Dream could sort it out while you can go home!" He asked the, ahem. Blue Boy.

"No, no! I don't mind." Blue responded with.

A sudden huge smile was on Ink's face. "Alright, alright. Blue, he's with us." Ink said, his hands making a thumbs up towards Blue Boy.

"Ah, I see! Dream, you decided to join in?" Blue said, smiling as well.

Dream was shell-shocked, Blue knew?

"Don't act so surprised now Dreamy! Blue isn't that oblivious." Ink said, his hand still around Dream's neck.

"Blue."

"Yes?"

"You agreed to this?"

Blue stayed silent, he nodded later on.

"B-But why! Why would you agree to this type of things?! Blue, why would you do that?" Dream said, trying to calm his voice.

"Why would you?" Blue said back.

Geez, when did the Star Sanses start being such savage craps.

Dream didn't respond, his face was just stapled with a surprised face. Not at Blue's response, but his choice.

In the end though, Ink must've convinced him into it like me. We don't know what Ink would do unsupervised. It's better to let him be but the destruction of the outcome come less.

While Dream was thinking, Blue hugged him. This surprised Dream and they fell over.

"I'm so happy that you're apart of this! I would hate to fight you." Blue said. Of course he couldn't compete with the Guardian, but it was a worth a shot.

"So, when are we starting this?" Dreams asked, scratching his skull.

"We start next week, Friday or Sunday should be okay." Ink responded with.

"What about Saturday?" Dream asked, was Ink doing something on that day? He thought.

"Wait, theres a Saturday?" Ink said, curious.

Nevermind, he just forgot Saturday, like usual.

Ink wrapped his arm around Dream and proceeded to say,

"Dream. This is our business, if you tell anyone, who knows what would happen? keep your mouth sealed shut. Capeesh?" Ink said.

This made Dream quiet, he nodded his head in response, not wanting to know what would happen.

"So, now that the problem has been solved! What should we do about the Bad Guys?" Blue asked curiously.

"Just leave em, I guess. They want this to happen right?" Ink said, raising his hands.

"I mean, sure. But what if they get in the way." He asked again, the Blue boy I meant by that.

"Eh, well. Get rid of em I guess." Ink responded.

Dream coughed at this, "Bold of you to assume we even can." Dream said at this.

"Don't worry, I'm not positive about this," He chuckled at the word 'positive' and continued, "But we just- Nevermind. I'll think about it later." Ink proceeded to scratch his skull.

"Wait a minute, how did the Bad Guys not care when I escaped their dungeon-" Blue suddenly said, flashback to Chapter 3.

"Wait, wha-" Dream wanted to ask, But was interrupted.

"Nevermind." Blue said.

Ink chuckled, and told that all three of them will leave. Welcome back, Star Sanses.

How long will they last together?

657 words.

Thank you for the reads! I'm so sorry that I didn't make any long chapters even after my disappearance, thank you for reading this non-plotted book. I appreciate everyone one of you.

I realized I haven't done much humor in this book as I use to, I'll try to put it in more if that's what ya'll want. Thank you once again! Loaf ya, have a lovely day/night!

Probably gonna make a crack chapter today because I like them, I apologize if it's not funny-