The Dawn Of End. [ Chapter 28. ]

Thank you for the thousand reads? What? That's literally amazing, thank you.

I've always felt that this book would only get only over a hundred, so you have no idea show much it means to me.

--

The day it happened was all so quick,

Everybody didn't know the full story, but what everyone was that it was chaotic.

And not in a good way.

Blue and Dream had been on the run on Au's from one another for weeks now,

The Bad Guys were stuck with a delusional stuck-up of a plastic, they considered him very annoying-however, the artist considered it fun.

It was tiresome plot, honestly. And Ink knew that himself.

"Boring."

"Hmm?"

"This is starting to get lame."

"L-lame?! Creator, we just started this arc a few months ago!" Ink stuttered, quite flabbergasted with how quick it was for something to bore so easily.

"Yeah, and? There's nothing interesting about it."

"We can't keep- I've broken friendships, y'know! It's not that easy to create a new story every few months." The artist folded his arms, pouting as he looked towards the sky.

"You all were made to create stories for us, luckily you can help change it as we please." The creator said with a cocky smirk, "Plus, none of you are real- don't forget, if I leave you're done for-"

"Ugh!" Ink interrupted, "Yeah- fine, fine!" He slammed hand on the ground, creating a small noise.

"I'll come up with something." He scratched his head, along with a small massage.

The creator smirk grew wider. "I look forward to it," their voice turned more malicious. "And remember to include that trio of yours." They waved a 'goodbye' before leaving.

"EXCUSE ME, YOU WANT ME TO FIND THOSE TWO AFTER WHAT I DID-"

"What the f*ck is wrong with him?"

"1-I Dd0n't kn0w, B-B-but it's ent3ertAinG." [ "I don't know, but it's entertaining." ].

"Shut up. Did you not hear him? He said 'those two'." Nightmare spoke with an aggravated tone, it's been a long month.

"S0? T-tHose Tw0 c0oUld m3aN a-NnyTh1ng. [ "So? Those two could mean anything". ]. Error spoke, folding his arms in the process.

"So you think Ink has friends?"

"F41r P01nT." [ "Fair point." ].

"Guys, stop. You're making me feel bad." Killer interrupted, spinning his knife between his fingers.

"B*tch, you don't feel. As if your any better." Dust proceeded to interrupt the interruption, glancing to now frowning Killer.

"Shut up you ripoff of Purple Guy." Killer spat,

"As if you're any better! You look that sh*tty Chara kid, having goddamn black goo drip out your eyesockets." Dust retaliated, pointing to the now offended other.

"What if you like, break your skull?" Horror raised his hand, interrupting in a polite manner.

Killer and Dust had only proceeded to look at their comrade with perturbed glances.

"You look fine, Horror." Killer said with a smile, a thumbs up.

Horror scratched his head- half head, "I wasn't talking about myself though?"

Dust chuckled at Killer mistakes. " You done f*cked up now."

"All of you are utterly useless." Nightmare said with a frown, turning his head to face the killer trio.

As this commenced, they completely forgot the topic was on Ink- whom was busy with something else.

"Creator, I know you're getting bored but how about some Bad Guys fanfiction-" Ink was interrupted,

"Do your damn job." The creator spoke with an irritated tone. "But yeah, give it to me."

Remember everyone, we're creators. We start and end fate. And I know for a good fact that all of you would've swiped for that fanfiction.

Think, should you be proud?

--

It's been months, but- hello again! I'm sure all of you already know of how sorry I am for this.

Anyhow, I've been thinking of a rewrite- but, before if I maybe do that, I'll try changing this stories direction to a more interesting path.

See y'all in the late run!

Also, yes. Killer trio is basically comic reliefs at this point. Giving y'all something to laugh at as this plays on.