chapter twenty

After spending another week together, the gang was starting to warm up to Hyuna a bit more

After spending another week together, the gang was starting to warm up to Hyuna a bit more. Renjun was still a little upset at the incident but had since become closer with Sooyoung from work, making him a bit less irritated. Since then she had joined the group at lunch, making herself a new friend of everyone.

Jaemin was still cautious around Hyuna but made sure to not go off on her every time she spoke, as requested by his girlfriend. He was happier with Sooyoung compared to Hyuna, finding the girl to be a good influence on one of his best friends and appreciating her kind nature towards the entire group.

-

e-boy jeno supremacy ‼️
(Mark, Sooyoung, Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Nayeon, Jaemin, Jiyoung, Chenle, Jisung)

Renjun:
she's coming today

Renjun:
can't tell if i'm excited or not

Sooyoung:
sorry but who's coming?

Jiyoung:
older sister

Nayeon:
idk abt you guys but i'm
excited

Mark:
me too

Donghyuck:
of course u are

Mark:
shut

Renjun:
do u guys wanna come
with me to the airport

Chenle:
yes!

Jisung:
sure

Jiyoung:
of course

Jaemin:
i'll go

Jeno:
nayeon and i will

Donghyuck:
alright

Mark:
me too

Sooyoung:
i'll go if that's ok with u
guys

Renjun:
of course

Donghyuck:
hyuna wants to know if
she can come

Jiyoung:
you're w her?

Donghyuck:
yeah she's helping me
with a project

Nayeon:
why isn't she in the gc

Jiyoung:
she said she didn't have
minutes yet and wanted to
get money to pay for them
herself

Nayeon:
well she doesn't have to
do that :(

Donghyuck:
she said it's alright, she
insisted

Renjun:
she can come

Renjun:
the plane arrives @ 2 PM

-

The group was excited to see their friend's sister, Jiyoung, Sooyoung, and Hyuna having never met the girl in person.

"Wait, I'm nervous."

Nayeon smiled over her shoulder Sooyoung before turning back to the front of the car, "don't be! Yiren is really nice, practically the opposite of Renjun."

Jeno chuckled from the front seat, "except for when they're together. Although Yiren and Renjun are the princess and prince of the Fire Nation, they act like normal siblings when they're together."

Sooyoung gulped back the nerves in her throat, thankful for her younger friend's words.

"Hey, Sooyoung?" The older girl turned back towards Nayeon, humming. "How do you feel about Renjun?"

Sooyoung's face slightly froze, not expecting the question. Jeno could tell his girlfriend was a bit blunt with her question, "you don't have to tell her if you don't want, she's just nosy."

Nayeon's face reddened slightly, a bit flustered realizing how she asked her question. "Right, sorry, that happens a lot, it's a bad habit of mine. But as he said, you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable with it."

Sooyoung shook her head, giggling slightly, "it's alright. I think Renjun is," she paused, trying to find the words, "pretty nice. Since the first incident at work, he's been able to communicate a lot better with me."

Nayeon nodded, "do you think he's attractive?" Sooyoung laughed, humored by the younger girl's questions. "You don't have to hold back, like he said, I'm nosy so let me know everything you want to say."

Sooyoung nodded, "I'll be sure to come to you if I want to tell a secret. But yes, I do think Renjun is attractive."

"Do you guys see her?"

The group of eleven peered around, searching for the gold-eyed girl. When Renjun spotted her, his eyes lit up, opening his arms for his sister to run into.

"You've all gotten so big! Oh my gosh, Jisung, you've grown so much taller," Yiren laughed, going over to the younger boy.

She exchanged hugs with everyone before standing in front of the three new girls. "Renjun has told me a lot about you all. You must be Jiyoung, Jaemin's girlfriend, correct?" Jiyoung smiled, embracing the older girl as she nodded.

"And I'm guessing you are Jiyoung's twin sister, Hyuna?" Hyuna nodded, stepping forward to give the older girl a quick hug.

"And then you're Renjuns partner at work? Sooyoung! I've heard a lot about you." Sooyoung smiled, wrapping her arms around Yiren to hug her. "If he's ever being an ass, tell me, alright?" Sooyoung laughed, nodding.

"I'm not even mean to her," Renjun pouted. Yiren rolled her eyes, walking back over to her brother with a playful smile.

"We should get going now, we're taking up a lot of space here," Yiren told them, motioning around at the crowds of people.

The others nodded, agreeing it was time to leave.

i still see your shadows in my room
can't take back the love that i gave you
it's to the point where i love and i hate you
and i cannot change you
so i must replace you
easier said than done

━ lucid dreams, juice wrld

YIREN? are we fans 👀

realized i hadn't put any song lyrics in the chapters so that's gonna start now 😌 anyways who do you think these lyrics are supposed to apply to 👀