chapter thirty-four

Nayeon

Nayeon

is he ok tho

hopefully

we just got into the doctors
office and he's being examined
now

good

keep us updated this is
super worrying cause
he's like never gotten sick

i know, when he told me
he was puking i got rlly
scared

same. i don't think i've ever
seen him throw up before

alright the doctors prescribing
him with something so i'll
get going. good luck and keep
safe

u guys too

-

"Ready to go?" Jiyoung asked Jaemin, taking his hand as the two thanked the doctor and receptionist on their way out.

"I want to go home just yet," Jaemin suddenly said, buckling himself into the passenger seat.

Jiyoung hummed from his side, "alright well where do you want to go? No amusement parks or places where you'll have to move a lot, the doctor said you're still gonna be a bit weak for a few days."

"So that doesn't leave much open does it?" Jaemin sighed, leaning his head against the door window.

Soft rain began to sprinkle outside from the gray clouds above, the sound of them pitter-pattering creating a calming beat.

"How about we go find a movie at the store and go back to your house to watch it? That way we don't go directly to the house but you aren't up and pushing past people for a few hours."

Jaemin hummed, sitting up, "sure."

"Have you ever seen this movie before?"

Jiyoung shook her head no, making herself comfortable in Jaemin's arms as they laid down on the couch. "I've never been much of a superhero fan if I'm being honest."

Jaemin nodded, "honestly, I'm not sure which marvel movie is my favorite. I mean, they're all pretty cool but if I had to watch one for the rest of my life, I don't know which one I would pick."

Jiyoung looked up at him, "why would you ever have to watch one for the rest of your life?"

"Hypothetical question."

The two silenced themselves as they began focusing back on the movie playing in front of them, each scene progressively pulling them into the next.

By the end, the two of them were tired and ready for another nap.

good morning

good morning. short chapter, yes, i know ✋🏽🥲