Chapter 1 :: Lockdown

Hello, this is my first *EVER* book so sorry if there are lots of errors <3. I got inspired by another book, similar to this, called 'The Music Freaks: An Unexpected Lockdown' so kudos to Melsierralee. Anyways, enough waffling and let's jump into the book!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chapter 1 :: Lockdown

Lockdown destructed the whole nation, but it had a more startling effect on 'The Music Freaks'. Before lockdown, Jake was besotted to Daisy, Luke and Zander confessed their feelings for one another and it was also to be known that Milly liked Elliot. But coming out of lockdown, Jake's eyes were locked on another girl's eyes.

"I can't believe that stupid simp abandoned us to do music!" Henry belly-laughed hardly, as if he was some sort of funny comedian.
"If singing is a potion to love, lemme declare my feelings to Lia-"
"Says the boy who kisses lettuce!" Drew snidely interrupted Henry. It wasn't much of an insult to Henry, really. 'At least I don't have a gold-digging girlfriend.' Henry and Liam thought in unison, as they shared a sneaky wink.
"I don't even need to break my tonsils for a girl to like me." Drew grinned, as Zoey hair-tossed.
"Yeah, Drewybear. Anyway, I can't stand Jake with the pink devil, the idiotic siblings, that softie peanut butter and the quiet, senior DJ." Zoey rolled her eyes, as she saw Sean, Milly and Jake strolling to their lockers.
"I can't believe I actually SIMPED for the simp, lol!" Lia laughed, and so did Henry.
"To think we were best friends, hahaha!" Drew smirked, in a demonizing way.
"We should deffo do something to Jake and the other music freaks!" Zoey viciously spat, planting a seed in Drew's head. "I have a vengeful plan, something that would destroy his reputation."
Lia stared at Zoey, in a 'Uhmm, why?' sort of way.
"Remember that incident in the library before lockdown? You know, that thing?" Zoey nudged Lia, as she whispered in total secrecy. "I need to prove to Jake and you that I can fight back."
Meanwhile,

"Yeah, lockdown was pretty crap unless you count how Zoey's new post got more dislikes than likes." Milly giggled, in a malicious way. After all, Zoey and Lia would always stifle laughs and gossip about Milly when they were younger.
"I got some sick DJ tracks to sing to. There's also a ballad song where I summon a duet with Jake and Hailey-"
"Stop wasting your breath, Sean. Just say Jailey, it's the ship that we all stan." Milly patted Jake on the shoulder for reassurance.
"Hii, Jake!" Daisy said with ebullience.
"Hey, Daisy." Jake responded, unenthusiastically.
"What the heck, Jake? Don't bore your crush to death. I mean, she's pretty skeletal enough." Milly, although she was fierce, she was very haughty too.
"I may have a new crush. You don't know." Jake grinned, leaving Milly and Sean with questions.
"Here comes Zander and Luke!!"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thank you so much for reading this. I wanted to make a fanfiction where Sean and Milly are Jake's new best friends and I wanted Jake to simp for someone else rather than Daisy, because I think she'd be better with Sean or Stacy :P. Anyways, that's a lot of blabbering from me! Bye!!
Avery
xoxo