Chapter 11 :: Jake's POV

Hi guys! This chapter is in the perspective of Jake. Here's the next chapter...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chapter 11 :: Jake's POV

~ flashforward two months from now ~

In The Perspective of Jake ::

The day had finally come. After many days and nights of preparation, speculation, motivation, romance, arguments, feuds and more, it was finally the music competition...

19. 04. 21

Dear Diary,

Activity In The Night
I woke up to see the sun flash orange streaks rippling through the window. Yawning, it took me a long time to process what the day was. In the night, all I heard was vibration after vibration, my phone floating in the air incessantly. Hailey sent links to videos of ways to keep calm (well, that'd be useful for someone like Milly keeping calm. I don't want another kick in the stomach). Forget about all that though, cuz today's gonna be a really busy day.
On The Way To School
I just arrived to school. Everyone was the same, really. Sean and Daisy were talking to each other (I actually didn't know, but I hazarded a correct guess - you can see the pair of them blushing. #Saisy). Zander was the same, moany person he usually is. Milly's arguing with Zoey again (I don't wanna get involved Y/N, it took five months for my painful bruise to heal), as the new girl Shanice (fun fact about her; her parents are Jay Z and Beyonce - cool, right?) sided with Milly, and Lia sided with Zoey. Luke and Hailey listened to Zander's pessimistic thoughts, bobbing their heads up frantically as though they had a bug in their head and wanted to shake it off (pretty creative, huh). The melodious birds tweeted a beautiful rhythm which complemented Miss Jones saying 'Go to class.' - oh well, I'll see you later Y/N! Don't wanna get in trouble like how Henry had to do 500 push-ups (now he has a 6-pack and Lia is dating him). Don't worry though, I'll keep you updated on how the music competition goes. Gotta go now, bye Y/N. See you soon!