Chapter 3 :: Their Revenge

Hey guyss! There's not much to announce today, so I'll let you read the next chapter!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chapter 3 :: Their Revenge

Jake couldn't handle Hailey's smile; her skin glowed as the sun beamed on her face. "Wow, she's so beautiful!" Jake began to ponder, "Her blue hair looks so darn mesmerising, and her eyes sparkle with delight."
"Jake, you ok?" Hailey inquired, "You've been staring at me for the past 5 minutes."
"Have I?" Jake fake-laughed.
"Off you all go to drama class." Miss Jones remarked, with her usual bubbly voice. Miss Jones left the room, heading to the staff room as Luke and Zander headed to their drama class. Sadie and Daisy followed closely behind.
"Miss Jones forgot her keys." Hailey remarked in a soft, enchanting tone which gave Jake goosebumps.
"I'll give it back to her-"
"As if." Drew snatched the silver keys off Hailey, leaving a jingly echo within the classroom.
"Give the keys back!" Jake shouted. Drew, Henry and Liam have never seen the defensive side to Jake.
"Never." Drew said, as Henry chuckled like a chicken. Drew, Henry and Liam exited the room, as they locked the door on Jake and Hailey. Hailey frowned, staring at the glossy floor whereas Jake just heard the bellowing laughter coming from the hallway.
"Thanks for trying to help me, even though it flopped." Hailey said that quietly, forming a slight smile at Jake.
"Hey, it's no biggie." Jake tried to play it cool, but he couldn't erase his rosy blush.
"Are you blushing?" Hailey questioned, spectating his pink cheeks.
"Well yes. Um, I mean no. Arrgh-" Jake was too shy to admit his feelings to Hailey - he thought his love to her wouldn't be reciprocated.
"Great, we're late for Drama." Hailey rolled her eyes.
"I would be ok with that, but we're locked in the coldest room."
"Wear my jacket. It's soft and really snuggly." Jake smiled, passing his jacket to Hailey. Eventually, she forced a massive grin on her face, more resplendent than the amber hue of the sun.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jailey is canon (well, for me at least.) I'll try to include Lander later on the book >w< bye!