Chapter 8 :: Secret Admirer

Hi guys! I have nothing to declare so here's the next chapter -
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chapter 8 :: Secret Admirer

It was the beginning of the third school day. The wind was breezing swiftly, as leaves swayed along the pathways. The azure blue sky was blanketed with white clouds, as birds soared along the clouds. It was time for school...
"Hey guys!" Jake ebulliently exclaimed.
"Hi loser." Drew commented back, as he budged Jake's shoulder.
"Get lost." Milly hissed in a lethal way.
"Anyhow, I've observed a recent change in Sean's behaviour." Milly nudged Sean's arm, as Sean began to redden immensely.
"He's blushing. Aww, who's the unfortunate girl?" Zoey scorned, as she chuckled at her own statement. Lia frowned, as she patted Sean's shoulder.
"Yeah, who's the lucky girl?" Luke asked, in a 'oh my gosh, I rely on this goss' face.
"Uhh..look, there's a spider near Zander!" Sean remarked, as Zander panicked a lot.
"Babe, get the spider off me! Eeeek!!!" Zander screamed in fear, but it took Hailey and Luke a second to realise that Sean made a fib as his cue to leave.
"Eh, I wonder who this lucky girl is. Jake, since your King Cringy Romance, why don't you be my sidekick?" Jake couldn't actually choose an option since Milly pinched his arm and dragged it violently.
*
Milly sprinted to Sean whilst Jake couldn't catch up to her.
"I know you're hiding something." Milly muttered in a supposedly intimidating matter, according to Jake.
"One way or another, I'll find out. After all, they call me the Pink Vixen-"
"Aren't vixens female foxes?" Jake inquired.
"Yes, but that's not what I wanted to discuss." Milly rolled her eyes.
"As I was saying, I always figure out secrets-"
"You never unravelled me and Hailey's secret about Lia being a talented musician." Jake interrupted Milly again, as she lost her patience.
"Shut up, will you? I can't believe someone as quiet and disciplined as Hailey would adore someone that can't be left mute for one second. Jeez! Anyways Sean, tell me who this person is. I'm the best matchmaker in this school!" Milly practically was jumping, excited, as she wanted to finally see Sean happy again, especially after his parents divorced.
"Ok, fine. I can trust you two to not tell anyone." Sean sighed. He rubbed his arm in an embarassed and shy way.
"It's Daisy. She asked me to go on a date with him tonight, and I really wanna go. After my parents split, financially it's been hard for my dad to pay the bills, seeming as my mother was the one who worked." Sean felt relieved he got his concerns out of his chest, but he started to lose his confidence.
"It's fine. Me and Milly will help you and your dad pay off your debt. Have the time of your life tonight, and I'm sure Daisy will see the brilliant charm we see in you." Jake reassuringly professed, as Milly had never looked impressed in her life. Hailey, Zander and Luke walked past, all awe-struck of Jake's compromise. Hailey ran to Jake and kissed his cheek.
"Are you ready for tonight?" Daisy asked Sean, as she walked past the bunch of them.
"Yeah. I can make it tonight." Sean replied with utter serenity. On the inside, he felt like dancing with joy and putting his favourite instrumental on.
"See you there then." Daisy responded back normally, as she rippled a large smile.
Milly, Jake, Hailey, Luke and Zander all leered at a beaming Sean.
"Man, you nailed it! She's so into you!" Jake chorused, as Milly hugged Sean lovingly, in a brotherly-sisterly manner.
"Time for class! Don't be late, since Mr Jackson's giving out harsher punishments. Don't be the first pupil penalised!" Miss Jones announced, as everyone scattered off to their classes. The day started positively for the aspiring band. Let's hope the rest of the day continues that way.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter dedicated to Saisy/Dean <3 (whatever ship you prefer to call Sean x Daisy). That's the end of Chapter 8 - see you next chapter! Bye!