Chapter 9 :: Lost For Words

Hey guyss! Here's the continuation from Chapter 8 ; enjoy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chapter 9 :: Lost For Words

Time flew past quickly. By the time Sean was ready, Daisy was already knocking at the door.
"Come in." Sean said, as his eyes widened with startle.
"Her hair's neatly combed and her white dress is so so so beautiful. Eek, I'm so lucky." Sean pondered.
"Are you ready to go?" Daisy inquired.
"Yes, of course. I-" Sean stammered shyly.
"Ok, the Uber Lux is here. Let's go." Daisy remarked, as her grip on Sean's palm tightened. Off they were, as they headed directly to Lunime Eats.
*
They arrived, as they were allocated a romantic table. The table was covered in a silky white fabric, as a vibrant bunch of roses were laid out next to the platinum cutlery.
"What would you like to order?" The waiter asked, handing Sean and Daisy two menus.
"For the starter, can I purchase the 'Cheesy Surprise Deluxe'? The main dish could be the classic 'Romantic Pasta For Two'. For desert, I'll consume the 'Nutella Brownies and Chocolate Milkshake'. Thank you."
"And you, young sir?" The waiter wrote down Daisy's request and wanted to know Sean's order.
"I'll order the same." Sean answered.
"Ok, thank you. I'll be right away with your order."
"Hey, you didn't need to order the same things as me." Daisy giggled.
"No, that's my dream order. Tasty and filling." Sean remarked, laughing away.
"We're so similar." Daisy chirped, as they shared a mutual smile.
"Yep." Sean agreed.
"It's kinda weird dating you 'cause of Jake, y'know?" Sean awkwardly laughed, rubbing sweat from his forehead.
"It's fine. You're a talented, fascinating guy. It's a privilege to date you, babe." Daisy's cheeks turned pink.
"Did you just call me babe?" Sean grimaced, speechless.
"Yes? Is that an issue?" Daisy questioned, as both of them maintained a long silence.
"Here's your food, gentleman and lady." The waiter stated, placing the food in front of them. None of them ate - they never had the appetite or mood to.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks for reading this chapter dedicated to Saisy/Dean (whatever ship you prefer ^^). Bye, see you next chapter! :)