Chapter 2 :: Awkward

Hi guyss <3! I just wanted to say thanks for all the support, considering that this is my first ever novel. Now I present to you the next chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2 :: Awkward

Zoey planted and nurtured a seed in Drew's head. The more he thought about revenge, the more he craved for it.
"Uhh...Jake can be a total idiot at times, but revenge isn't necessary, especially noting that we came from a long lockdown, remember?" Lia gulped inside. She's portrayed and postured as a sassy, fashionable 'mean girl' but inside she just wanted a tranquil life.
"Even though he's a total pea brain, I agree with Lia." Henry pouted to Lia, but she never saw the sublimity Henry wanted to show; all he showed was a demented face.
"The only person that I wanna get revenge on is Luke. Kissing my future daughter? Puh-shaw!" Liam said, "And also Henry, you kinda look constipated with that duck face-"
"It's actually a pout, to represent my evergoing love for Lia-"
"Too sloppy, Henry. And also we're going off-topic. Drewybear, it's practically just you and I." Zoey was adamant on making Jake and his friends face the consequences of betrayal.
"Whatever. Lia does make a solid point - it's been ages since we even saw each other. We don't want that much drama?" Drew and Jake had been best friends since a long time ago, so he didn't feel the need of bullying Jake subtly. Zoey looked down, in a 'You do you. I'll do me.' way.
"We can embarrass him though...I'm sure that counts as some sort of vengeful tactic?" Liam and Zoey nodded their heads in agreement. Henry didn't care at all, as he was fixated on what Lia's phone had shown.
"Go to your class!" Miss Jones tried to yell over the chitter-chatter. She rang a golden bell that never left a pleasant sound; it left an peculiarly screechy echo in the hallway. Drew, Henry and Liam made their way to their room, whilst Lia and Zoey hurried across the corridor to their form room.
"Talk to you later, guys!" Jake bellowed, as he ran to the class.
"You forgot your jumper!" Milly tried screaming, but Jake was already in class.
"Oh well, I'll give it next time we transition. Oh, actually it's pretty warm and soft."

Back at Jake's class...

"Sup, homies!" Jake blurted in his 'cool' accent, but instead it sounded like Luke playing Zander's piano.
"Hey, Jake." Drew, Liam and Henry replied in a bitter tone.
"Not so fast; you sit next to that music freak leader." Drew chuckled, pointing directly to Hailey, who smiled at Jake.
"Where's Daisy sitting?" Jake inquired, getting red-headed. He never wanted to get embarrassed on his first day back. He tried concealing the fact that he liked Hailey, more than just a friend.
"She's sitting next to me." Drew answered, unhesitantly. Jake grimaced, as he sat next to Hailey.
"Hey, Jake!" Hailey squeaked, effervescently.
"Hey!" chirped Jake, as sweat started to pour on his forehead. How much longer until his unexpected secret slips out?
~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! As known by now, I love Jailey so much, so I'm trying to make this fanfic have elements of Jailey in it. I also wanted to show a softer side of Lia, since it was fairly obvious that in the 'Redemption' GLMV she didn't come across as 'rude', so I wanted to make that more in depth. Have a nice day/night/evening, and byeee!