Chapter 3

After a long night's sleep, I wake up. I didn't waste any time getting dressed for school. We didn't have to wear uniforms here. I don't even mind. I put on a huge hoodie. I have to make sure that not even a single family member of mine recognizes me. I was too little when I and my mom left them. I don't think that they will recognize me but I should take precautions. What's harm is in taking measures? Nothing. Also, I didn't want much attention on myself.

Then I went down already finding everyone enjoying breakfast. Bexley smile at me while I smiled back at her. I took a seat beside her and start eating my breakfast.

"Lilly, something is wrong?" Bexley asked.

"Nothing why?" I mumbled.

"I think you are hiding something. Are you?" She asks with little worry.

At this point, everyone looks at me including carter. When I look at him he diverts his attention back to food but I know he is paying attention to our conversation. I roll my eyes.

"Nothing is wrong. Even if it is then I will tell you." I dismissed her.

She didn't ask anything further. After breakfast, we left for our new school. Carter,  Marcel, Bexley four of us end up in one car while Reha, Callum, Teegan, and paisley end up in another car.

After few minutes Marcel park the car in the empty spot. All of us get out. Others are already waiting for us. We joined them. I put my hoodie securely on my head so no one can see my face.

"Why are you hiding your face, Lilly?" Paisley asks me.

"I don't like much attention," I reply.

"She is a nerd," Reha said with attitude.

"She is far from a nerd. You haven't even seen her real self. And think about it. If she didn't hide her face then not even a single boy will look at you." Bexley said with a huge smirk.

Rhea grits her teeth. As usual, Bexley left no space to argue back. Typical Bexley. Marcel just chuckles.

"O, that's true," Paisley said matching her smirk with Bexley.

Reha just glare at her and left towards the group of girls. They all are wearing slutty outfits. Cheerleaders and maybe Queen bees. Well, whatever.

Paisley took us towards the office. Rosie already took our admission so we took our schedule and left for our classes. Paisley told us that we will meet at the lunch. All the classes go by normally and at lunchtime, we headed towards the cafeteria. After getting food we sit at our table. Reha didn't join us. She joined the popular table.

When we were munching our food the doors of the cafe open revolving a few boys and two girls trailing behind them. I can never forget them. All of them are my siblings. Oh shit. They are in the same school as mine. My father has two brothers. I have three brothers. While one of my uncles has five sons and my other has one son and two daughters. At last, my third oldest brother gets inside.

Rian.

He is wearing a blue hoodie and jeans. His blond hairs are messy while his blue eyes are sparkling with sunlight. He looks so dead. What happened to him? Why he is sad? He is just a year older than me. I feel sad. We both were the closest sibling.

He made his way towards the table and sit down ignoring the girls. One of my sisters asks if he is okay. He just gives them a smile and nod. My sister nods at him. Reha tried to get his attention but Rian looks in deep thoughts.

There are three kids one girl and two boys. Okay who they are? I don't know them.

"Huh? You get interested in Rian Martinez?" Paisley teased me when she finds me looking at my brother. I roll my eyes.

"Oh my god. My sister got interested in someone." Bexley said with pure amusement. I glare at her.

"It's nothing like that," I said in a low tone.

"I am seeing your first time checking out boy. That's new. Do you have a crush on him?" Bexley teased more.

I ignored all of their talks. When Bexley finds me ignoring her, she shut her mouth up and starts talking to others. I just stare at my brother. Only if she knows who he is to me. Well, maybe rian feels someone seeing him so he quickly looks in my direction but I look away adjusting my hoodie. When I look up again I find him asking about something to the rest of his friends. I think he asked about me because I find all of them looking at me. I just look away again acting like I am talking to the rest of my mates.

"Why they are looking at us?" Teegan asked when she noticed. Others look at that table and back at us.

"It's not a good sign." Paisley shivers out of nowhere.

"Don't worry if they mess with us then they will pay," Carter said in a low dangerous tone.

"Why they are big deal? Are they in gangs?" Bexley asked like she is asking for a lollipop.

The rest of them look at her in shock. She just shrugs. We both know about gangs. Well, you know when your own family is in the mafia. Yeah, you heard that right. My family owns the biggest gang in this country.

Bexley doesn't know about it but we both get involved in gangs so she isn't scared of them.

"Do you believe in gangs and other stuff?" Marcel asked nervously.

"Yeah, gangs exist. You don't know about it." Bexley looks at them in confusion. "This place has the biggest gangs around the world."

"No, we thought you won't believe us," Paisley said with nervous laughs.

"Those people at the popular table are the kids of the biggest gang leader in this country so no one mess with them," Teegan explains to us.

"That makes sense," Bexley said.

"All of them are siblings?" I asked wondering about three new kids.

"Yeah, all of them are leaving those bitch girls," Marcel said.

But they aren't family. What's changed after all those years.

"Three of them. Cannon, Beckett, and Alisa are step-siblings of Rian." Teegan whispers.

Oh, my holy shit.

It means they are my step Brothers and sister. Didn't think dad will move from mom so soon. But they look older than me they may be kids of my stepmom, not, dads. Well, well nice information.

It means there is no point in asking them about mom. They won't even care. Oh my god. Dad has a new Princess and my brother too. Okay, I am jealous.

It doesn't even worth it.

Breath Lilith breath.

You are a fighter.

"That Alisa is a total bitch. Since her dad is a gang leader she acts like she owns this country." Paisley said rolling her eyes.

I have to make sure that I don't bump in any of them. Maybe I am their sibling but in reality, Danica Martinz is dead for this world.

And who is Danica Martinez?

Well, that is my real name.

Mom named me Lilith after living dad so he won't find me or her again.

So basically Danica was dead. And I am not even kidding I have a death certificate too.

It was the only way to protect me.

He just wants to protect me back then.