Chapter 16

LI L I T H

I gazed around my room yawning a little. Where are my brothers? I walked out of my room across the hall. Where did they go? My eyes land on my older brother's room. I grin.

Running towards his room I banged at his door. After a few minutes, he opened the door, and his eyes landed on me. He smiled and crouched in front of me.

"Ronan," I called his name.

He wrapped his arms around my tiny body and cradled me on his chest. He shut the door and kiss my cheeks.

"Did you miss me, little sis?" He asked softly.

"Yes," I said in my little voice.

He chuckled hearing my answer. I smile at him. He looks happy.

"Sia, we will have guests today. They are family too." Ronan said putting me gently on his bed.

"Family?" I asked confused.

Who is going to visit us today? Well, I don't care my family is here. Happy and healthy.

"Yeah, some important people but I don't trust them," Ronan said talking to me. "You don't need to listen to this. Play here I have some work."

I pout at him. He smiled. Out of nowhere, we heard a knock on the door. Ronan opened the door and Adrian walked inside.

"Danny I was finding you," Adrian said climbing the bed.

"Young man who is going to ask for permission." Ronan scolds Adrian while shaking his head.

"Sorry big bro. I was worried." Adrian said sitting beside me.

"You are too young to get bothered."

"Nah I am a big boy now."

"No, you are still a kid."

"Okay fine."

Adrian gave up and flopped beside me. Ronan rolled his eyes and told us not to play here. He went on to his work.

......

I gazed at Aliza's dad. This is the last thing I want. My life sucks. It does suck bad. God, what I ever did to you.

"Look dad is missing we don't know where the heck he is," Carter said in anger.

"It's okay we will trade him for his son." Aliza's dad said with a smirk.

"Why does he want your dad?" I asked Carter.

"His niece is missing and he thinks my dad was behind his kidnapping," Carter replied.

What. His niece?

"Once your dad comes here you will be released." Aliza's dad said rolling his eyes.

"What is your niece's name?" I asked just want to confirm.

Is it me?

"Danica Martinez." He said with no emotions in his voice.

Of course who else. They are finding me and carter's father is involved. What is going on? Who is carters father? And why does he is involved with me?

But due to me Carter and marcel are suffering including my other friends. I should just tell my family. Everyone is suffering due to me.

"Look I have information about Danica. Trust me." I said trying to stop this drama.

This is the only way to bring an end to this.

Aliza's dad looks at me with a cold gaze. Carter looked at me in surprise. He will hate me once he knows the truth.

I hope my friends can forgive me. I did all of this to survive. Please understand me.

"How I am supposed to trust you?" He asked.

"If I said anything wrong then you can do whatever you want," I reply.

He nods his head.

"Taking me to Danica's father and I will tell both of you," I said.

"Just tell me I will talk to him." He ordered.

"Please just let me talk to him. I promise I will be useful." I said trying to convince him.

After a few minutes, he nods his head. He orders me to follow him leaving my friends behind. Alright. I will get them out of here soon enough.

Walking out of the prison my eyes land on the familiar hallway. They look the same. Aliza's father opened the door to his father's office. Finally, I am here.

I need to do this. I need to stop playing games. Slowly I walked inside instantly my eyes landed on my dad. He is skimming through his work. He didn't notice me yet. He looks the same but tired. He looks so done with work.

Then my eyes land on my second oldest brother River. He is standing beside dad checking out files. He looks the same too. the same brother who used to take care of me. Putting files aside he looked up to greet his uncle. But instantly his eyes land on me and his eyes widen after a while. Can he recognize me?

"This girl said she has some information about your daughter."

Finally, my dad look up, and his eyes landed on me. He looks at me like he has seen some ghost. A smile broke on my face.

"What," Dad muttered.

River walked towards me standing right in front of me.

"Don't get mad at me," I said softly.

Let's end their suffering from now on.

"Please forgive me for hiding from you," I said slowly.

....

( Enjoy. Not sure about the next update. I was struggling with something so I couldn't focus and I am still the same.

Well, then happy reading. Take care of yourself.

By the way, I am trying to get my life together. )

:-)