Chapter 12

L I L I T H

I stood in my place frozen. I don't know what I am supposed to do. I am scared what if he doesn't recognize me and what if he recognized me then it will be scarier. I gulp.

He is wearing a black suit. Look as handsome as he always was. His silver hairs are messy, but still, he looks good. Not good he looks great.

Breath.

When I am finally done staring at my oldest brother like the creep. I understand the seriousness of the situation. Ronan is still holding Adrian by his hoodie. His cold gaze on his younger brother.

"What I told you about Street fighting." Ronan demand. Adrian took a big gulp.

"Sorry brother. It won't happen again." Adrian said nervously.

"You said that last time," Ronan said putting him down on the ground.

This time Adrian just looks at the ground ashamed. I want to laugh at him but I am still staring at my brother like a creep. I tug the hoodie and made sure they can't see my eyes.

"Let's go home," Ronan said and look at me.

My breath hitched. I nervously shift on my foot. Oh no.

"And you are?" Ronan asked me in his deep voice.

"She lives with carter. No trouble." Adrian said before I can answer. I am grateful.

Without a word, Ronan gets inside his car. Adrian following him. Adrian grabbed my wrist and forced me to sit with them.

"We will drop you back at your house," Adrian said.

I didn't complain. I want to be with my oldest brother. I stare at him. At some point, I want to tell him of me being his sister but I didn't. Honestly, I have no courage to face my family anymore. I mean after Aliza and the other two stepbrothers, I don't think they want me anymore.

They have their sister. They don't need me.

I sigh and look out of the window.

When the car stopped in front of the orphanage I get out of the car and without wasting any minutes I left them. I don't want to see my family anymore.

With a deep breath, I enter the house. Why didn't they try to find me? Oh yeah, they think I died.

Damm it.

Before I can dash back to my room marcel stopped me. I look at him in confusion.

"Where were you?" He asked with an angry tone.

"Out," I said simply.

"Holy shit. You were with Martinz." Paisley came out of nowhere.

Here we go again.

"We were worried about you," Rosie said coming out of nowhere.

"See I told you. She is whore. She was with Adrian I saw him." Rhea said glaring at me.

I roll my eyes at her. Only if she knows.

"Look I can go anywhere I want. That is none of your business." I said with no emotions at all.

"What does that mean? You were with Ronan martinz." Carter said with a cold tone.

"So what. What is wrong if I hang out with Martinez?." I asked him.

"You can go anywhere but Martinz is not as they seem. They are cruel." Rosie said before someone can yell at me.

Well, I know my family better than you.

"They didn't harm my sister so I think it's okay." Bexley who was leaning against the wall said. At least she took my side.

Rhea is glaring at me. I roll my eyes and left towards my room. But Rhea stopped me.

"What is your problem?" I ask her with annoyance.

I don't have a mood to deal with stupid teenagers I have lots of things to handle. Damn, I sound like an adult.

"If you won't stop going to martinz especially Rian then you see what I will do." She threatens me.

I would have laughed at her face but my sanity is down. But I give her signature smirk as Adrian taught me when I was a kid.

"Aww so you like Rian," I said mockingly.

"Fuck you." She screamed at me.

"You know what Rian doesn't like you and stay away from Rian." I glare at her.

I don't care about her but I won't let her date my brother .she doesn't deserve him at all. And that wasn't pleasant at all. We didn't even notice carter and marcel were hearing us. Ignoring them I enter inside my room and slammed it on their faces.

Now they will think that I like Rian. Honestly, I love my brother. And nothing will change my thoughts.

After gathering my emotions I freshen up and lay on my bed. I have no mood to deal with these people. After a while, Bexley enters my room with food. I stood up looking at food. Bexley chuckles and hands it to me. It took me few minutes I finished all of my food.

Bexley smile and look at me with a serious face.

"You need to explain Lilly. I want you to make sure you are safe." She said. I sigh.

"You know there are some people behind me who are trying to kill me. Well, you see my father is not some normal man. He has high status at both places." I try to explain to her.

"So your father doesn't know of you being alive?" She asked. I nod at her.

"Want to meet him?" She asked again. I shook my head.

"And what is the deal with Martinez brothers?" She asked me.

"They know my father," I said not telling her the full truth.

"Okay. So that's why luke and rian know you. Do Adrian and other martinz know?" She asks.

"Only Rian and luke know about me being alive. I told them not to tell anyone. My enemies live in the same house as them. It's risky." I explain to her.

She nods.

"I got you and I will make sure no one bothers you about Martinz." She said with a smile.

I smile and nod at her. At least I have Bexley by my side.

Oh God save me. Save me from stupid people and stupid things.

I got a text from Luke.

~Adrian is dead. Ronan found him at street fighting.

~Good night sleep well.

I smile. One more text popped up. It's from an unknown number.

~Good night love.

~ It's me. Rian.

I chuckle and text them good night. After that, I fell asleep. It was a long day.

✔✔✔

So tell me about this chapter. Don't get mad at me. Things are getting better in upcoming chapters.

Have fun.

Vote and comment.