Chapter 10

L I L I T H

I just stare at Rian's figure leaving the school. My goodness. All along he knows it's me. Of course how he can forget his sister. I didn't waste time and dash behind him. Entering in parking area He opened his car door and get inside. Without wasting time I opened the door and slide into the passenger seat. Rian didn't complain and start driving.

"Rian let me explain," I said.

"No you had so much time and yet you didn't tell me anything," Rian said in disbelief.

"Look it's not easy for me," I said.

"Oh, it isn't." Rian glare at the road in front of him.

I just look at him in disbelief.

Breath.

I look away from him towards the window. Forget it. I don't think it's good. I should get out from this place and this country. It isn't worth it.

I sighed out.

I hate my life.

"Alright stop the car," I said to him.

He didn't listen to me instead he increased the speed of the car. Damm him. I got a flashback of the time when I got in the accident. My breathing stopped. Oh no. It's not a time for this.

"Rian please stop," I said in a panic.

He still didn't stop the car. Black dots starts forming in my vision which increased my panic even more. My breathing gets heavier and Rian increasing the speed didn't help at all. I caught the seat and before I can register a thing I passed out.

I groaned in pain and open my eyes. With a deep breath, I sit properly and look around. My eyes widen. I am not in an orphanage. There are gray walls and a minimum of furniture. And also there isn't much decoration.

Oh my god.

Where exactly I am?

Suddenly the door of the room opens and my eyes meet Rian. I calm down finally seeing my big brother. Taking control of my breathing I look at him in confusion. His eyes land on me and guilt come on his face. He quickly walks towards me and pulls me into his warm embrace. I sigh and wrap my arms around him.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry. I got angry. I didn't mean to scare you." Rian said still not letting me go.

"It's okay bro," I said.

"No sissy. I should have had done such a behavior. I am so sorry. I was scared that I lost you again." Rian said with panic.

I pull away and look into his eyes. He is sobbing. And I feel bad I am the reason for his condition. I wipe his tears away and kissed his cheek.

"Alright, Ri. I am here." I said with a small smile.

"Don't you ever leave me alone." He said with a serious face.

I Chuckled and nod at him. A small smile formed on his face. He kissed my forehead and pull me into a hug again. I just smile and enjoy his warmth.

"Sia, Ronan told me you died," Rian asked looking at me.

"That is a very long story." I sighed.

"It's alright. Let's have dinner then we can talk." Rian suggest.

"Wait a minute it's nighttime," I ask with surprise.

"Yeah, little one. You slept for a long time." Rian said with a chuckle.

"Let me text my friend," I said to him.

He nods. I took my phone and messaged Bexley that I will come to school tomorrow. I didn't get her text since she is offline so I followed Rian towards the kitchen. Dinner is already placed on the table, I took my seat beside him. After finishing off our dinner we settled down on the couch so we can talk.

"What you were doing with orphan kids?" Rian asked a little bit worried.

"Umm. I live with them." I said looking for his reaction.

He just nods.

"When did you saw mom last time?" I asked him.

"She was there for your funeral." He said stroking my hair.

What the heck. A look of surprise comes to my face. It means she made it out alive. Then where is she?

"I want to see mom," I said to Rian.

"We can't see her. She is with her father and you know-how is our great grandfather." Rian said shaking his head.

Yeah, I saw him when I was so small. He is so overprotective of mom. She is the only child he ever had. Damm. Then mom is probably safe. And here I was finding her. At least she is good.

"Can I at least see her?" I ask Rian. He nods at me.

"But why aren't you with mom?" He asks.

"Some people attacked us. I lost mom and then here I am." I explain to him shortly.

"I am so sorry, sis." He said.

"It's alright." I smile at him.

"When you will meet the rest of us." He asks.

"I can't brother. At least not until you guys find the traitor." I said.

"Yeah, that's true. But we can meet right." He said with hope.

"Yeah, we can." I smile at him.

After that, we slept off. In the morning Rian left me at the orphanage telling me that we will meet at school. I didn't argue. But when I enter the inside I came to face with a very angry-looking Bexley.

Oh, I almost forgot.

"Where the heck was you?" She asks.

Oh god please save me from my sister. Rosie quickly enters inside and sighs in relief when she found me alright. Carter and marcel look angry. Holy shit.

"Done whoring with Rian," Rhea asked with a smirk.

That piece of-

"I am asking something," Bexley repeated.

I am in big trouble. Now either I tell them the truth or either I face their rage. I don't think that they will let me go easily.

Alright, Danica is ready for the worst.

"I got it you like Rian but you shouldn't leave with him like that," Teegan said with a frown.

"For the God's sake I am not into Rian," I said in disbelief. "How can you think so low of me."

A little bit of pain made its way into my forehead. Damm. My head hurts.

Breath.

I repeat in my head.

"I want truth Lilith," Bexley said with a firm tone.

Here goes nothing.

Callum enters inside and looks at me in shock.

"I saw Rian dropped you here." He said.

"WHAT the heck," Carter yell at me.

"Tell me or else you are dead." Bexley looks at me with sad eyes.

Let's die then.

✔✔✔

Hola!! I hope everyone is well. Sorry for the late update. My life is going hell and I am trying to make it out alive. Past months were hard to deal with.

Anyways, I don't know when I will update next time.

Tell me if you like this chapter.

Vote and comment.