UA Entrance Exam: Houston we have a situation...

I was currently sitting on one of the couches in Nezu's office with a cup of tea in my hands. He was sitting opposite to me.

I need to be careful or he will find out that I am Pyro.

Viridan sensed me lightly beginning to panic and jumped down from my shoulders into my lap. The fox then faced me, stood on its back legs and Viridans nose touched mine. Then he began rubbing his soft fire fur that only I could feel to my cheek. It immediately calmed me down and the fox then curled up on my lap.

Nezu: So tell me. You said the test was too easy for you. What did you expect when you came in?

Me: To be honest something more challenging.

Nezu: I see. Well I could give you some exercises until the second part starts or we could play a game of chess.

Me: The second option does sound very interesting and I am curious to see if I could beat you.

Nezu: A game of chess it is. We will see about the winner though. White or Black?

Me: Black.

Nezu: How about we make things interesting?

Me: What do you suggest?

Nezu: Every time a player takes a piece of the opponent of the board, he may also ask the opponent any question.

Me: Why not.

Nezu: Great!

He then went beside his work desk and took the board and all the pieces out. Next he prepared them in order for us to play.

Viridian looked up at me worried. I knew what he was thinking. Nezu could easily find out about us and we needed to make him loose his interest in us. The only problem in that was that if the game was interesting which I was sure it would be, then I wouldn't hold back and enjoy it. Meaning I will lay a trap for him in the game and try to hid it till he fells for it and can't escape.

I know, not the best thing a villain could do in a hero school. Getting the attention of the smartest creature isn't the smartest thing I can do.

But... No game no life!

Well here goes nothing.

Nezu POV:

First white piece taken.

Izuku: Who will be the homeroom teacher of this year's hero courses?

Me: Erasherhead and Vlad King.

So you are a hero course candidate... Very interesting. I am sure with your mind you could also be in the support class.

Fisrt black piece taken.

Me: In which class would you rather be? Eraserheads or Vlad Kings?

Izuku: Definitely the one from the underground hero.

I am impresses that you know him.

How intriguing.

2 Black:

Me: Why would you want to be in his class?

Izuku: Although he expelled his last year, he has a reputation to properly train his students. Even if it were hellish training, I would still like to be taught by one of the view heroes that don't use their quirk much in fighting only their raw skills.

An analysis quirk?

There are no videos of him in the net and there was only one 4 years ago for about 2 days. If I am correct than you should have watched it and could easily access this kind of information. I wonder what you know about him.