A New Family

As soon as my fox came back to me, I got an brilliant Idea.

Why should I deal with only 4 people when I can get rid of an entire class?!

A plan was already forming in my head and I was sure it would work. The only problem was that I needed to get into UA's vent system and I needed some special tools.

I was laying on my bed when the door to my room was slammed open. Not expecting anyone and without my fox, I jumped from the noise. The culprit was Mic. He was standing there in the door frame and looked at me worriedly.

I was sitting on my bed and looking right at him back. Tired, that was what the hero could see if he looked at me. I was focusing on me and my foxes bond and it tired me out.

Me: Mic-sensei?

I see what you are doing!

Coming to check on me?

I am good. In fact more than good! I feel happy knowing that my fox got me closer to my sweet freedom!

Mic: You feeling goo?

Me: Mhm.

Mic: Ok, than can you come with me.

Me: Why?

Mic: Nezu gave the order to every pro-hero to stay close to a student.

Me: Let me guess you are staying with me?

Mic: Yes, little listener. I will be staying with you for today and Sho will tomorrow. We all take turns.

Me: YEAH!

Mic: Oh someone is motivated staying with me.

Me: Of course I am!

Mic: Good to hear that!

Me: Can I ask you something?

Mic: Sure go ahead.

Me: What happened?

Mic: What do you mean?

Me: Well something must have happened for Nezu do decide that we should stay with a pro-hero at all time.

Mic: He warned already warned me about your analytical skills. BUT he also told me not to tell you in order to not freak you out.

Me: So basically someone got either attacked or died.

It's not like I didn't know that!

Mic: WOW, you are right little listener.

Me: Witch one?

Mic: Someone died.

Me: Who?

Mic: two of your classmates...

Me: How?

Mic: We don't know yet but we think that there was someone with a quirk manipulation ability on campus.

Me: Oh.

Quirk Maniplation HAH!

It was all a fire and ice quirk!

Viridian, you are the best!

They will never suspect me.

Me: So where are we going?

Mic: Huh?

Me: You asked me if I could go with you, so..... Where are we heading?

Mic: Oh you are staying at my house.