A Plant needs water!

The last one for the night was a girl from class 1B. Her home was completely in the opposite site of the city and thank to Wrath the way there was not only fast but we managed to stay undetected. How we did, that is a mystery to me but I was glad that the heroes and police officers had 3 murder to catch or they thought they had three when in reality it was only me.

My fox was still passed out of exhaustion and I knew that he would needed time to recover. Being in his physical form takes a toll on him and I always need to focus on our bond or Viridians fire could get out of control. The risk however was not only his flame speeding uncontrollably but also it was our flame. If I lose control over mine, I would be completely covered in my green flames whereas Viridians flame would be white and black. A mixture of both hot and cold, extremely dangerous!

Finally getting in front of the apartment building, Wrath was standing on the opposite building's rooftop.

Me: You ready?

Wrath: *Roar*

It was a small roar that I got in respond. I felt like he knew what I was telling him. Looking in his eyes I could see the intelligence in it and I was happy that he was my partner and not my enemy.

A nomu as an enemy was never the best thing to have.

Bin there done that!

I don't need another fight with one of them!

Especially not with an advanced one like Wrath!

Me: Ok buddy, the plan is getting her out of the bed and then to UA's ground. Do you think you can bring us there?

Wrath: *Roar*

Me: Great!

She had a plant like quirk and I was sure to give her enough water!

Plants need water to grow right?

And if I give them to much they can die!

This was the plan I came up with!

I was waiting for Wrath to actually go and get the girl with me on the back but instead he turned around and ran back to our villains lair.

Me: Wrong Direction!

Wrath: *Roar*

Me: *Sigh* If I only could understand you!

Wrath: *Roar*

Me: Ok, ok!

I knew if he was bringing me back here, he had a good reason for it. Besides who am I to get in his way anyways.

Once we arrived, he lowered his head so that I could get down. For me it looked like he wanted to rest for the night but after I got down he backed away and vanished.

Me: Wrath?

Me: WRATH?!

Me: WRATH!!!!

He was gone.

Good dang it!

Why would he just ran away?!

She was the only person on today's hit list left!

Admit deafeat, I went into the villain lair, changed my clothes and went back home to the Midoriya household.

While I was walking back, I was looking and calling out for Wrath.

This must have gained the attention of a certain pro-hero that was still awake, because he quickly scaled down the building behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. Since I didn't had Viridan to warn me about his present, I jumped and turned around activating my quirk. Fully aware that people who knew me and the paper with my quirk description says that I had red flames, so I only made a small red flame in my hand. It was actually easy to make this small red flame into a black one and the person in front of me would be burned to ashes been seconds.