Killing Spree

First stop, Mirukos home. I knew that Asui would be with her. The only thing was, that I didn't intended to kill the pro. So I needed to do something else.

On my way to the hero, I went ahead and gifted myself a knife. How? Simple. There was this shop that had pretty knifes and weapons in the front window. All I had to do was touch the window and use my black flame to make it glimmer and melt. Then I reached in and took the knife out. Simple, really! Anyone with a fire quirk could have done that.

Me: Viridian, why don't you go and get us some frog legs? I heard they are pretty good.

Viridian: Hmm sounds good to me!

We both went to the front door and I just burned it down before stepping though. Such a petty door won't hold me back. Once I was in, I considered myself lucky. The hero was not here but one of her sidekicks was instead.

I immediately ran up to the sidekick and used my knife to cut him. I would say a burning door would allure everyone in the house but it somehow didn't, which surprised me very much. The sidekick didn't see me enter the house and charge at him until it was too late. One smooth cut around his neck and the job was done here for me.

I than went to where my dear fox went and saw him chewing on a well-cooked Frog leg.

Me: And how is?

Viridian: I don't like it. It's way to chewy. Besides that, I feel like I am trying to eat rubber gum.

Me: Hmm to bad, how do you feel about Bird?

Viridian: Oh I hope it will taste better than this shit!

We both left the house with a sidekick that was bleeding out and had a cut open neck and a grilled Asui.

Next stop, Snipe. I had a feeling that either Tokoyami, Ojiro or Shiji were with him. It didn't take me long to find him. Thinking about snipe there was one move I wanted to try out with my quirk. Hypothetically I should be able to pull it off but practically it was a whole other story.

Since the hero was in still in UA, I stood on a building from where I could spot him. Then I saw him with Shiji.

Me: Sorry Viridian, but this time it's not birdy.

Viridian: AW, I was soo locking forward to it.

Me: Well we still have 7 more to go.

I stood on the roof of the other building and made a gun with my fingers. I was pointing at my target Shoji and focused one intense small fire ball. I knew I could shoot giant flame balls so it should be able to make a small bullet like fireball. The moment I released it from my hold. The flames shoot right at Shoji. It burned through the glass and hit him. The bullet flame was not like a bullet flame but more like a fire snake that bit him. The next moment he fell down to his knees screaming and burning. I watched Snipe taking the fire extinguisher but my flames were not that easy to pull out and so the student burned to death in front of the hero.

Once I was sure the bullet hit him, I fired two more bullets. Ojiro was there in the room too with Cementoss and then there was Sato with Midnight. I eliminated all three of them in one go.

Next, stop Crimson Riot. I hated that hero and so I leaned back and let Viridian do the job. I gave him a physical form and watched him burn the hero agency down while killing everyone inside and also running ton the building throwing dead people out. They had all one thing in common. They were torn up to pieces. Then I saw my fox coming out of the building with Kirishima in his mouth. His teeth were piercing though his hardened body. He spit him out before coming to my side and picking me up.