Last Chance

I didn't need to wait for long until another portal appeared in front of me and Shigaraki and All for One appeared with Kurugiri.

Oh boy....

I am soo deep in trouble!

Better, say good by to my dear life and freedom for eternity.

AFO: Shigarkai told me what you did.

Of course he did!

He is your loyal dog!

AFO: Tell me why did you protect the erasure hero?

Me: He is a real hero and not a fake one. I refuse to kill real heroes.

Stain ideology.

Hopefully that makes any better than the obviously fact that I like him.

AFO: I see. I will give you one last chance.

You what?

Since when are you so generous?

Am I in the wrong movie?

Shigaraki: No, Sensei! This useless NPC doesn't' deserve to live anymore!

AFO: HE proved himself worthy the moment he killed that nomu I created to withstand his heat.

Shigaraki: Why don't we make a nomu out of the NPC than?!

AFO: He has his mission and he did a good job so far. It would be more benefitting for us if he worked on our side than a brainless beast.

Shigaraki: BUT?!

AFO: Enough of your child's play!

Shigarki: Yes, Sensei....

AFO: Well than Nogitsune, you have one day to kill every remaining student or else I will make every person you hold dear into a nomu. Starting off with your two brothers and the hero you saved.

Me: I understand.

As quickly as they came, they left me alone.

One day....

I have one day to kill everyone.....

HOW?

Wrath is not on my side anymore.....

Wrath....

I am so sorry what happened to you!

I felt some tears slipping down my cheeks and my fox nudging me.

Viridian: Better get rid of the feather.

Me: Yeah...

I took the feather out and was about to burn it when I remembered that Hawks has a connection to them and he would probably feel it. Not wanting to bring the hero any more pain, I put the feather down on the ground and left.

Viridian: Why didn't you burn it?

Me: WE share a bond and I can feel your pain right?

Viridian: Yes, and?

Me: Hawks has a bond with his feathers. I don't want to bring him pain.

Viridian: Ohhhh....

Me: *Sigh*

I was walking down the hallway not paying attention where I was heading. The situation I was in got even worse. Now I needed to be careful or I would end up as a braindead monster.

Viridian: Izu where are we heading?

Me: *Sigh* I don't know....

Viridian: You thinking about them?

Me: Yeah...

Viridian: We can make it! I will help you!

Me: Thanks buddy. I should probably say my last goodbye to them just in case.

Viridan: Don't! Stop thinking like that Izu! WE can do it!! Together we are unstoppable!

Me: I know but I want to hear their voiced one last time.

Viridian: Okay.

Me: Can you go and and steal me a phone?

Viridian: Consider it done!

With that I saw my fox jumped down of my shoulder and vanishing into the crowed. I didn't even realize that we were in a street with a lot of people. All I could think off was how I just got my two brothers involved into this shit.

It took my fox 5 minutes before he came back with a phone in his mouth.

Viridia: I oth poe.

Me: Thanks.

I took the phone from him and dialed Nezu's number. I knew that he was now the official guardian of us even though we were still staying with Endeavor. It took exactly three ringing before the chimera picked up.

Nezu: Hello, who am I talking to?

Me: Hello Nezu. I am sorry I just disappeared. I wanted to ask you a favor.

Nezu: Oh Izuku. Good to hear that you are not injured or dead. What is it I can do for you?

Me: Are you in a room with Hawks, Shoto, Dabi, Aizawa-sensei and my dad? Or did they all left?

Nezu: We are in a room together. There are also other pro's here.

Me: That's fine by me. Please put me on speaker.

Nezu: All right!

Me: Well hello to everyone. I am sorry for making you worried. First of I wanted to thank you Aizawa-sensei for everything you have done to me. I still think you are a true hero and the moment you saved my fox from the pain of these bullets made this fact only clearer. Then Hawks: Please remember what I told you and be free! And last to my family: I love you all and I hope you can remember me as who I am. I am sorry for what I am about to do. I am so sorry but I don't have any other choice. I am sorry.

I bean crying. I couldn't hold my tears back.

Aizawa: Whatever you are about to do, you don't have to do that. There is always another way.

Me: No there isn't this time.

Nezu: Why don't you tell us what you are about to do and we can figure it out.

Me: Finishing the job I started....

Aizawa: Izuku we can help you! Tell us why are you doing this?

Me: I just... There is no other way....

Dabi: Are they threatening our lives?

Me.....

Nezu: I take that as yes.

Dabi: We are safe here Izu, they can't hurt us.

Me: NO! You don't understand!

Nezu: Than tell us, make us understand.

Me: They will turn you into nomus the moment they get their hand on you. They will start with the people I hold dear.

Aizawa: Nomu?

Dabi: The creature that was about to attack you both.

Nezu: Hmm but they can't harm them here.

Me: They can. They always could. If I mess this up they will not only kill me but turn me into one too. I don't want that. It's worse than death. I don't have a choice here this time. I am sorry.

With that I ended the call.

Me: Viridian, you ready?

Viridan: Ready as I ever be!

With that, we both began heading towards the heroes home where I exactly knew who was with whom.