A mystery how intriguing!

Nezu's POV:

It was rather early and I had this feeling that something terrible would happen today. I checked all the security cameras and didn't find anything suspicious around the campus. The hallways were also deadly silent. No one was in the school beside the number two hero sitting in front of the infirmary.

It was not really surprising to find out that these two students were brothers. What surprised me more was the fact that he was accounted as dead and he didn't look like he knew that he was related to the number 2 hero at all. This made me so suspicious that I investigated the incident a little bit more.

I found out that there was a house fire and he went missing. However, this didn't explain how he ended up as a Midoriya. Looking into it a little more and asking people around it turned out that she found the boy on the streets covered in burned clothing. She took pity on him and took him in. The big question was how did he escape that house when his own family said he didn't have his quirk back then.

Did he get his quirk while he was in this house?

Did someone save him?

Maybe a vigilante?

Or did the villains take him and he somehow managed to escape?

There were way to many open variables and I hated it. I wanted to know what happened to him. He was a mystery for me that I wanted to solve desperately!

I was sitting in my office and began looking at my scream when the alarm went off. It was an alarm I let Power Loader install recently. It was there in order to warn everyone of an attack that includes a bio weapon.

Attacking so soon again?!

What is your objective?

Why my school?!

Why now and not last year?

What is so special about class 1A and class 1B?

I gave all my attention to the screen and began looking around in order so find the attacker and the victims. There were no people besides the students and my staff members around. Since I didn't find anything suspicious outside the school as well as the hallways inside. Next step I checked every room. I would have checked the logs of the alarm system only problem was that it was telling me that the vent systems were completely contaminated and closed them off to prevent it to come in other rooms.

Seeing as the sensor indicated something in the vent system, I was sure that whoever was attacking my school used a gas.

A gas very interesting...

More importantly how did you get inside to put it there?

After some minutes of searching I found the victims. The gas was an invisible gas that was in the classroom of 1B. I watched them fall to the ground and in seconds they were all dead including Vlad King the teacher inside.

Now this was something I took very personally.

The person I was dealing with was definitely intelligent and very dangerous.

I still wasn't so sure if it was one person or a group. Everything was pointing to a group of people. However I knew better than too judge quickly. There was this slim chance that it was one person behind it all.

Knowing that I couldn't do anything to save the students, I watched them all suffer and some of my staff members trying to get in. The room looked locked from the inside.

After this whole incident, I gave Recovery Girl the go to examine their bodies and find out what gas was used and develop an antidote just in case they try to use it again.

I was currently sitting in a meeting room with all my other staff members. I called more pros to look after the remaining student off class 1A.

Me: I am sure you know why you I called you all here.

Midnight: I can't believe Vamps is gone!

Mic: Do we know how it happens?

Me: That is one reason why I called you all here! I want you to have a look at this.

I turned the projector and let them see what I was watching a couple of times. No matter how hard I was looking at it and how many times, I couldn't figure out how they got in at all.

After I showed them, the video showing class 1B and the entrance and the hallway to the class, it was clear to see that no one came by and yet the bomb was still placed by the hatch of the vent system in class 1B.

Me: You see I don't have a single clue how this could have happened! I don't can't figure out how the person entered and how they left.

I then showed them the video of Vlad king entering the room and then there was something on the door. The lock began to gleaming out of nowhere.

Mic: Wait. Is there someone on the opposite side of the door?

Me: No that is the whole mystery about it.

I showed them the hallways camera feed parallel to the classroom. The door lock heated up from the inside this was for sure, since there was a small flame visible on lock for a short amount of time.

Me: So, can anyone tell me how this is possible? I am open for any suggestion!

Midnight: Why are you asking us? Normally you would have some kind of theory!

Me: Because what we just saw defines the law of nature and I don't see anything that could lead me to a theory. It is painfully obvious that the room was sealed from the inside. This would however mean that we should have one additional victim which we don't.

I saw the confusion right in their eyes.

Aizawa: Hmmm... How about some kind of heat signature? If this is a person has an invisibility quirk than we should see it.

Me: Ahh see that is something I expected you to say.

Power Loader: Let me guess you already checked it.

Me: Yes and this is what I found.

I showed them a video of the room this time only the heat signature and there for a short moment was a fox clearly visible sealing the room off but then in the next moment vanishes into thin air.

Aizawa: A fox with some kind of temperature changing quirk?

Me: Exactly!

Midnight: How do we catch a fox that we can't even see?

Me: That is a good question. Power Loader can you make something to indicate temperature changes?

Aizawa: Is this animal also responsible for the death of my students?

Me: Yes! I rewatched the past incidents and have a look at this!

I showed them the fight with a giant fox covered in greenish black flames, next the incident while Aizawa was out with his students making a quirk test.

Mic: It's the same thing!

Midnight: But who is responsible for that fox?

Me: That I haven't figured out yet.

With that I ended the meeting and gave them a warning to be careful since no one of us is safe!