3 brothers in crime

Dabi's POV:

It's been a while that I last seen my little lost brother. I was getting worried and asked Kurogiri to warp me into the infirmary and there I saw him laying unconscious and snow white. I felt terrible for what I have done with Toga but at least I knew he would be safe there.

The moment I heard that he asked for Kurogiri I was overjoyed he finally managed to wake up from his comatose state. I waited for the mist guy to come back in order to ask him about Izu's condition.

Me: Kurogiri! How is he?

Kurogiri: Up and awake.

Me: Why did he call you if not to return back to us?

Kurogiri: He already informed me about a bomb that he wants to place somewhere in UA.

A bomb?!

Oh no!

Shoto!

He can't be seriously going after class 1A?!

Me: I see... Can you get me in the dorms of 1a?

Kurogiri: I wouldn't suggested that.

Me: I have business to attend! I don't care about what you say!

Kurogir: I need to inform you that pro-heroes are standing in front of every room.

Me: Than you my dear friend will be teleporting me into a room. Is there a problem with that?

Kurogiri: No.

Me: Good, I want to visit Shoto Todoroki's room.

Kurogiri: Very well!

He then opened a gate for me and I stepped through. Once I did that, I was immediately in Shoto's room. However, what I didn't know was that they were sharing rooms and that they were another student in the same room.

Me: *Sigh*

Now I have to be either very careful or I am going to abduct both...

Screw that!

Carefulness is not my style!

So, I went ahead and went to my brothers side. I then began slowly waking him up. Maybe not the best idea yet but it was the simplest one. I hold my hand over his mouth so that he couldn't scream and the moment his eyes opened. I motioned him with my other hand to be quiet and made a blue flame. I saw his eyes widen in realization. Putting my hand down, I was immediately pulled into an embrace.

Me (whispering): Long time no see, little bro!

Shoto (whispering): I thought you were dead!

Me (whispering): Nah, just ran away from the old man!

Then I heard it. Behind me was the other boy that was sleeping and he just so happens to wake up.

Well shit!

Here we go!

I took my brother in a hostage kind of why and used my flames to surround us.

Me: Move and he dies!

My flames however were lovingly dancing around him, carful to not hurt him at all. Thankfully no hero suspected anything yet. The boy in front of me tried to play hero and began shooting his tape towards me and all I needed to do was burn them. It wasn't really a smart move from his side. With a little thinking everyone would have known that I would do that!

Well looks like I am going to help you eliminate one today, Izu!

I let my flames swallow up the room, with the hero inside it. The moment he began screaming the door burst open and I saw Midnight enter the room. Not the best hero that could come in such a situation.