Lost Brother

Dabi's POV:

I can't believe he is still alive!

I hoped for it and prayed all these years for him to be still alive since his corpse was never found.

This might be only a coincidence...

But if there is only the slightest chance it him the I would gladly take it!

I so desperately wanted it to be him. After running away, I have lost all contact to my family but I knew my little brother Shoto. I was watching over him in the shadows. Class 1A was the class my little brother was in UA. My dream was to be a hero and to fulfill my father's wishes. He wanted a son that was stronger than him and All Might, a son that could beat surpass the number one hero. After the incident he trained Shoto hard, always drilling him to be better and casted me out. I couldn't take and I ran away.

I searched all this years for Izuku on the street hoping he survived the fire somehow and got away.

I never dreamed of finding someone that looked so much like my little brother Shoto and had a fire/ice quirk like him too.

This must be him!

This is Izuku!

This can't be a coincident!

The rest of the day I spent my time close to him trying to find out about his past. He never reviled anything to us. I needed confirmation and so I came up with something.

Me, Toga and Izuku were sitting in mine and Izukus room. The LOV told us to share a room and I was kinda happy about it.

Me: Let's play a game of truth or dare!

Toga: Yes, Yes, Yes!

Izuku: Okay.

Toga: Can I start, please! I want to tart!

Me: Fine by me!

Izuku: Sure.

Toga: Izu~, Truth or Dare?

Izuku: Truth.

Toga: Why did Shiggy needed to kidnap you?

Izuku: Because I am a UA student and a traitor to them.

Toga: Oh but why?

Izuku: *Sigh* It's complicated but I will tell you this much, Sensei gave me the mission to get rid of both first year hero classes and that's what I will do.

Once I heard that I felt my blood freeze. He gave us an answer without any emotions in it. Thinking about it even more if he really was my brother than he was about to kill his own brother too. I might be a villlain but I cared for my siblings.

Izuku: Truth or Dare Dabi?

Me: Dare!

Izuku: Go up on the rooftop and try to summon the rain with the help of your quirk!

Toga: Oh this will be fun! I wanna see you doing that!

Me: All right!

We than went to the rooftop and I performed a rain dance.