Staging an Escape

I can't believe he is my brother!

I can't believe it...

My past...

I can remember some pieces before the fire again...

Touya...

He was the only person that was ever nice to me despite them all ignoring me. Him and Shoto my twin brother....

I really hate it that he is in that class!

Now I have to get rid of him for my freedom!

I waited so long for it. I can't let the chance pass! I am sorry Shoto but I can't let the opportunity slip!

After my little talk with Dabi, I went to our pseudo laboratory where I immediately went to work. I wanted to create some kind of bio weapon, preferably a gas. My idea was to create a gas that would make them experience extreme pain.

The idea here was based on my quirk. Since I could create extreme heat, I wanted my victims too also feel like they were burning or cooking, which ever term they prefer more. It took me a solid 3 hours to make the poison. It was not the first time I made some kind of poison and I was sure it wouldn't be the last time.

The result of the poison was like followed:

The infected person would feel at first extremely hot like they were burning from the inside out. In the next moment they would feel ice cold and as if their skin was peeled off of them and someone took 1000+ needles and was piercing them though their skin. They would also feel immense pain as if they were just stabbed right next to their heart. Overall they would be unable to move and only lay on the ground.

But this wasn't the end of the poisons effect!

The real effect only start after they experience fantom pain. The poisonous gas makes their organs bleed from the inside. Extreme pain is forecasted and it would also include coughing up blood, blood dripping from their mouth and nose as well as crying out blood. Their entire inner organs will decompose and they will die from it in an extreme pain unable to fall unconscious because of a side effect of the poison that forces their body to stay awake.

Viridian: Don't you think this is a little bit to much?

Me: You only want to burn them all yourself!

Viridian: Ah, you got me!

Me: We can't risk them especially Nezu finding a pattern between all these attacks.

Viridian: But I want to have fun!

Me: You will but not with 1B ok. We still need a plan on how to go back.

Viridian: Why not ask Dabi and Toga for help?

Me: What do you mean?

Viridian: Let Toga cut you a little bit and Dabi chase you though the city! Someone will for sure call the police on a bloody child that wears the UA uniform.

Me: Your right...

Viridian: I am sure that old healer lady will be happy to heal you up once they find you.

Me: I know that but I don't want them to get involved too much.

Viridian: Izu, they already are. The moment they joined LOV they sealed their fates!

Me: I know that but I still care for them! Did you see how they treated me? They are different!

Viridian: I know I saw that! Especially Dabi, he is Touya after all! But we need to go back for our goal!

Me: You are right..

I then carefully made a bomb with a heat sensor that would only go off when Viridian would get close to it. The settings were put on cold temperature because I didn't want to risk Viridian setting the gas up. It was highly explosive thanks to the components I used.

Once I was done with everything, I went to Kurogiri.

Me: Kurogiri, would it be all right for you if you send me this bomb once I ask for it?

Kurogiri: Sure.

Me: Be careful with it, the poisonous gas in it could kill everyone inside.

Kurogiri: I understand. I will handle it with care.

Me: Thanks!

Next I went to Toga and Dabi and explained them my plan of staging an escape from them. Both of them didn't wanted to agree at first but after making them understand how important that was, they both agreed. It took me an hour to persuade them.

I then went with Toga to our torture room and sat on the chair in the middle of it.

Toga: Are you really sure about that? I feel bad stabby stabby you but I am sure that blood will suit you.

Me: Yes, go all out!

Toga: I am sorry Izu!

Me: No, don't be just think of it as doing me a huge favor!

Toga: All righy!

She took her knifes and began cutting me on my arm. They were only shallow once but it was enough to cover my arms completely with blood. Next she went on and stabbed me full force into my thorax then in my chest and on the side of me. Once she was satisfied with the three stabs she began cutting me from my next all the way down to my stomach. It was one clear line.

I would have screamed if I wasn't so used on this much pain.

Next, she made some cuts on my legs. Toga was considered since I told her I needed to be able to run and so she only cut me and stabbed me one.

In order to look like I was struggling I let her chain me to the chair at the beginning and trashed all the way though. Once we were done Dabi burned the chai though the chains making them gleam and burning my uniform since I can't get burns, I was completely save. I stood up thanked them and ran against the wall.

Dabi: WHAT THE FUCK IZU?

Me: WHAT?!

Toga: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Me: Isn't it obvious?

Dabi: NO!

Toga: NO!

Me: Well I needed a head wound. Do you really think only cutting would be enough? You guys would normally beat someone up wrist, right? Well, I at least would do that and with the head wound it at least looks like you tried before using the knife.

Toga: That actually makes sense!

Dabi: NONESENSE!

Me: Oh come on, we all know that Recovery Girl will heal me!

Dabi: Yes, but still.

Me: Well, let's get going before I lose any more blood and actually fell unconscious!

Toga went outside and got Kurogiri to teleport us on a rooftop.

Me: You ready?

Dabi: Do I really have too?

Me: Unfortunately yes!

I than began jumping down that building and running on the street always turning around and looking panicked. Dabi ran behind me also using his quirk to fire some fireballs right at me in order to gain more attention and sure enough after about half an hour of running away a hero finally came and not any hero no, it was my trash of a father that needed to show up.

He jumped right between us attacking Dabi.

Endeavor: You will regret harming an innocent civilian like this!

No, you will regret being such a bad father and a fake hero!

Then I saw Dabi's flames easily consuming the flame heroes and in all the flames that was made in the process, Dabi escaped thanks to Kurogir.

I then collapsed on my knees and blacked out because of all the blood lose. The last thing I saw was Hawks landing near Endeavor and then the hero shouting to the chicken that he should get me to UA straight to Recovery Girl.