No one is safe!

I spent the rest of the weekend in UA and always by the site of a hero. It was boring and I couldn't eliminate more people. Thanks to that nomu I needed to be careful from now on. It was not a creature to take lightly. Lucky for me, it didn't attack me again and I was sure that it was only a warning. My first strike and the next time he was for sure out to kill me.

On Monday the school not only started but we were also immediately introduced to the dorm system. At least now, I had the chances on killing someone. The school day passed rather quick and thank to the new dorm system every students was busy decorating their room. Nezu got us all one day more to relax. The school and classes were officially canceled for Monday and would start the next day.

Class 1A and 1B were sharing one house since we were officially targets of an organization. Little do they know that it was not an organization but a one-person army!

Everyone was so into decorating their rooms that it took them the whole day. Around Midnight, I was laying in my bed. It was quiet.

Looks like everyone is sleeping!

Me: Viridan, can you disable the cameras?

Viridian: I will need some time finding the main controller room but yes.

Me: Ok go and find it and disable the whole security system.

Viridan: On my way!

I closed my eyes and concentrated on my fox. Thanks to the bond I could see what he saw and we could communicated though our thoughts once I concentrate on our bond.

I watched my fox go through the whole school and then find the server room after 13 minutes of searching for it.

Me: No flames!

I then saw my fox using our freezing flames and fire in a combination so that all the techincal things got wet and were toasted.

Me: Good thinking there Viridian!

Viridian: Thanks!

I then waited for him to return to my side before I took out my phone and called Kurogiri. I told him I needed a knife but not any knife. I wanted the knife of a famous vigilante that was getting to close to us. He happily applied and gave me the knife. I knew we still had a knife from that bastard since he came into our base and tried to gather some information about us. Unfortunately, he escaped us. I was still thinking that it was no coincident and that I unconsciously let him go. It was no secret that I despised the League and I would do anything to make it crumble to dust. However, with that thing in their possession there was no way I would leave their side or I was dead meat for the nomu! After I got the knife I walked out of the room.

As I walked down the dorm area to class 1B's part, I saw that the light in some rooms were still on. Apparently, some people need to share a room because of some sort if bonding bullshit.

An idea popped into my mind. I walked to Awase's room and took killed him by cutting his throat open. While I did that, I was holding another pillow to his head so that he couldn't make any noises. I than proceeded to drag the corpse to the common area. The boy was fast asleep. I then used the cable of the light that was long enough to tie him up around the lamp.

My idea was to let him hang head first from the ceiling and that's what I am currently trying to do. It took 1 hour to get it done. The issue wasn't me tying him up but how to get him hanging from the ceiling! It took some thinking outside the box until I came to that idea. As I was thinking how good a bloody smile would looked at him, I didn't realize that I took the knife out. The knife, which I used to kill him, was now used to cut a deep smile on his face. I was sure to make some kind of signature in order for the heroes no not realize that the murder was someone from their midst

The cut was deep and as he was hanging right there, his teeth were exposed.

Me: Sooo pretty!

Viridan: It is!

A smiley was creeping in my face as I watched his blood dripping. I than draw a smiley on his sleeping face. As I finished it, my eyes went wide.

Starting to think that I should do something more dramatic, I headed back to the dorm to my class. There was the next victim of the night.

Me: Viridian?

Viridian: Yes?

Me: Can you Make him drown in his bed?

Vridian: Pardon?!

Me: I mean can you make a cold flame while I make a hot one melting it so that he would drown on it?

Vridian: Ah sure, Izu!

The vigilante's quirk was some kind of water control. I saw him suing it against my flames and that's why I need the kid to drown on land.

I went to the kids site. He didn't wake up.

A heavy sleeper?!

I then held his head in position. Viridian first made a thin layer of ice above his head I than took a pillow and concentrated my flames on it. The pillow itself didn't burn but the ice below it. I pushed the pillow in his face as if I wanted to suffocate him. Koji had no other choice as to breathe in the melted ice and drown this way. A human instinct to breath and he couldn't do anything else than to obey his bodies need.

I dragged the Kōda Kōji out and put him under hanging kid from class 1B. I too cut the same smiley on his face. After I was finished, I made sure to stab the hanging person with the knife in his heart and left it there for the heroes to think that vigilante is at fault since he does kill some villains sometimes.

I am pretty sure, the moment everyone comes down and sees them, they will have the most traumatic experience in their lives.

The next day will be exiting!

Was the last think I thought before going back to my room and to sleep. Darkness was consuming me once again, but this time there was no nightmare waiting for me.

 Darkness was consuming me once again, but this time there was no nightmare waiting for me