Chapter 1: Suddenly A Mother (1)

“Mama, mama, do you not want me anymore?”

The tender crying voice of a child rang endlessly in Ye Fan’s ear.

Ye Fan struggled to open her eyes, and for a moment, could not figure out where she was.

“Mama!”

A pair of small hands were grabbing her arm and its owner was crying till they were out of breath.

Were they talking to her?

Ye Fan turned her head to look at the small child about two or three years old watching her at the side.

The child had his lips pursed while tears poured down their cheeks. His eyes were swollen red from all the crying.

“Mama, hug. I want hug.” The baby opened their small glutinous mouth and spoke with eyes filled with expectations.

He was lying at the edge of the bed, staring his dark round eyes at Ye Fan. He reached a hand towards Ye Fan, and kicked his feet off the ground, propelling himself upwards.

Ye Fan subconsciously sat up and carried the baby in her arms. The baby seemed to be afraid. The instant Ye Fan carried him in her arms, he had circled his arms around Ye Fan’s neck.

He must have been crying for too long just now, but he was still sniffling quietly.

The baby’s arms twitched weakly, but he still grabbed onto Ye Fan tight for fear that Ye Fan would become unresponsive like before.

The soft little body shrunk into Ye Fan’s embrace, causing Ye Fan to freeze instantly.

She had never raised a child in her life, so she had no idea how to treat this baby that did not belong to her.

Ye Fan could only hold him carefully, afraid that she would break such a small little baby.

It seems that the baby finally turned silent because Ye Fan woke up.

So, taking advantage of this opportunity, Ye Fan began looking at the furnishings of this room.

Then, an unfamiliar set of memories poured into her mind.

She had just transmigrated into a novel called “The Real or Fake Young Mistress”. Within the novel was the cannon fodder side character with the same name as her. She was supposed to be the beloved young lady of the wealthy Tang family.

The Tang family was a renowned family which controls a huge business and was well-known for being wealthy.

Nie Weiru has always been secretly in love with Mr. Tang, and she envied everything that Mrs. Tang had. During Mrs. Tang’s birth, she switched out the children of the two of them.

From then on, the real young lady of the family ended up being raised in an orphanage, while the counterfeit Tang Jin enjoyed prosperity and wealth.

Then, the original Ye Fan entered the entertainment industry and mingled with all the good and bad people within. She had a beautiful appearance and many people were envious of that beauty. However, she was only a no-name extra and could only swallow down her grievances even if she were bullied.

Those people thought that she was isolated and helpless so they began to have malicious thoughts, but their plans went wrong. Ye Fan was not sent to the bed of an old man, but instead to that of the Film Emperor, He Han.

Following that, she gave birth to a child, but He Han had no knowledge of it.

After the incident, the original Ye Fan still stayed in the entertainment industry. She raised the child by herself and became the stand-in for the famous young actress, Tang Jin.

Tang Jin had accidentally figured out her identity when she was young, so she had always known that she was not from the Tang family’s bloodline.

After she encountered the original Ye Fan, she began to feel suspicious. After figuring out her identity, Tang Jin used every resource of the Tang family to make things hard for her.

The original Ye Fan’s child had always been smarter than all the other kids from a young age. After growing up, he became a super high IQ villain.

Due to what he encountered in his childhood, his personality became distorted when he grew up. He committed all sorts of crimes in this world, and though the police knew that he was the perpetrator, they could never find any evidence.