Ch.16 This Girl Matches He Han Quite Well (2)

But Ye Fan did not pay attention to them and headed straight for the mall. She had already thought about it before signing the contract. She wanted to buy a child’s bike for Dudu so she could bring him outside.

Usually, she didn’t have any time to spend with him, but she wanted to teach him how to ride a bike when she was free.

There was air-conditioning in the mall so the heat on her body dissipated a lot when she stepped in.

Ye Fan headed straight to the children’s zone to find a bike suitable for a toddler about two to three years old.

“Is there anything specific you’re looking for, miss?” When the promoter saw Ye Fan checking out the child bikes, he immediately focused.

There were many types of children’s bikes so Ye Fan had no idea which one to buy.

Ye Fan asked, “Where are the ones suitable for toddlers?”

When the promoter saw how young Ye Fan was, she didn’t think she was buying it for her own child at all. Or more accurately, she didn’t think about it at all.

The promoter thought that Ye Fan was just buying it for a relative or as a gift.

Then, Ye Fan managed to choose out a suitable bike in a color suited for boys, blue. Ye Fan paid and filed in her address for delivery. The bicycle should be delivered to her home by tomorrow.

After ticking one thing off her list, Ye Fan’s steps felt much lighter. She will be able to give her baby a surprise then.

Ye Fan had just turned around a corridor when she nearly bumped into someone. Ye Fan quickly apologized. “Sorry.”

The woman nodded but her movements were slightly slow.

Looking at her from Ye Fan’s perspective, the woman’s complexion was very pale.

Ye Fan frowned and quickly stopped. “Are you all right?”

That person’s face was ghastly, and the more she looked at her, the more it didn’t feel right.

Ye Fan quickly supported her. “You should take a seat.”

Ye Fan helped her over to the bench at the side and saw her covering her stomach with her hand. She asked, “Is it a stomachache?”

Cheng Ping nodded. The weather was too hot today so she had a light heat stroke. When coupled with her stomachache, her entire body was now covered in cold sweat.

Ye Fan took some stomach medicine out from her bag and managed to get a cup of water from a nearby store.

The original Ye Fan rarely ate her food on time so she had very bad stomach problems. That is why Ye Fan always carried stomach medicine with her just in case.

After taking the medicine, Cheng Ping felt much better. She turned to Ye Fan. “Thank you so much.”

Te Fan smiled at her. “No, I was the one who accidentally bumped into you.”

When Ye Fan saw that the woman was gradually recovering, she said, “If you still feel bad, you should call your family to pick you up.”

Cheng Ping nodded. “I’m feeling much better now. I’ll have my nephew pick me up later.”

Ye Fan sat beside her, deciding to wait with Cheng Pin until her nephew arrived before she left herself.

Since Ye Fan helped her, Cheng Ping offered to exchange contact information with her, and Ye Fan readily agreed. However, Ye Fan repeatedly insisted that she did not do much.

What’s more, she even bumped into Cheng Ping.

Cheng Ping looked at Ye Fan for a while and felt more and more satisfied. “How old are you now?”

Ye Fan responded, “Twenty-five.”

Her age was just right, Cheng Ping thought to herself. She was very pleased, but she did not show it on her face.

“You seem like a very nice lady, do you have a boyfriend?”

Ye Fan was stunned. She could understand Cheng Ping’s intentions. Knowing that she probably wanted to introduce someone to her, Ye Fan didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. “No.”

Cheng Ping was pleased and wanted to keep on asking, but her phone suddenly rang.

“Oh, my nephew is calling. He must be here.”

Ye Fan breathed a sigh of relief and wanted to take this opportunity to leave. “I’ll take my leave then, I’ve still got things to do at home.”

Cheng Ping was about to pick up the call, but she felt a little hesitant when she heard Ye Fan’s words.

It would be nice if she stayed a little while longer, it wouldn’t be too much time just to meet her nephew before going.

But Cheng Ping knew she shouldn’t hold her up and just watched as she left.

After a while, a man entered through the entrance of the mall.

He was young and handsome with a well-defined silhouette. Even though he was only wearing a simple shirt, he was still particularly eye-catching.

“He Han.” When Cheng Ping saw him, her eyes brightened.

“A very nice girl helped me just now.”

Cheng Ping thought in her heart that the woman was really quite beautiful and kind. She would make a good match with her nephew.