Ch.19 Underneath the Military Jacket, They Embraced Each Other (3)

Tang Jin had been watching them the whole time and the jealousy in her eyes grew deeper.

Ye Fan was just her stand-in but she was allowed to act with He Han. Who gave her that right?

Tang Jin’s eyes cooled.

The next scene was that of Ye Fan taking care of the unconscious He Han. He Han’s body was icy cold, so Ye Fan took off her own clothes and the two of them held each other so Ye Fan could transmit her own warmth to him.

Ye Fan hesitated.

The director said, “Ye Fan, He Han, get ready. We’re going to begin.”

Ye Fan had no choice but to go up.

Since she was a stand-in, her face could not be caught by the camera. Moving her face to the side, she covered most of her face with her dark hair.

Ye Fan put the unconscious He Han down on the ground and silently looked at him. According to the script, this is where she needs to take off both of their clothes.

Ye Fan leaned down and had just approached He Han when she felt the coldness emanating from He Han’s body wrapping around her heavily.

She pressed down the emotions in her heart and gently took off He Han’s military uniform. Then, she took off her own jacket.

Ye Fan’s movements paused.

She had to hold He Han in the next scene, and the two of them had to stay in each other’s embraces.

Even though Ye Fan didn’t want to get close to He Han, they had already progressed this far. She had to continue the act.

Ye Fan leaned down and laid down beside He Han. Laying down side by side, the two of them were very close to each other.

Ye Fan’s body stiffened. This was the first time she had ever been this close with a man.

Ye Fan reached out and merely rested her hand on He Han’s body and leaning over. There was still a constant distance remaining between the two of them.

He Han shut his eyes and that light fragrance appeared again.

It was Ye Fan’s smell.

He Han could feel Ye Fan’s hand being placed at his side.

He never liked being close with other people. But strangely, he didn’t hate Ye Fan’s touch.

But unlike what was written in the script, Ye Fan did not hold him.

It seemed very forced.

“Cut!” The director shouted.

Both He Han and Ye Fan straightened their bodies at the same time and looked at the director.

The director frowned. “Ye Fan, you’re too far away from He Han. You should be holding him.”

“This scene is an important turning point for the relationship between the lead characters. If you stay so far away from He Han, you won’t be able to show the change in their relationship.”

Ye Fan took a deep breath. If they do another bad take, then she will have to get even closer to He Han. So, might as well go for it directly, then they won’t have to keep doing this.

Ye Fan responded, “Alright, I got it.”

The clapperboard sounded and the camera zoomed right into He Han and Ye Fan. Ye Fan was only a stand-in so she had her back to the camera and did not reveal her face.

Determined, Ye Fan circled her arms around He Han’s body.

He Han noticed a delicate touch coming at his waist. Unlike last time, that delicate feeling never disappeared.

Ye Fan’s cheeks became hot, but she still did not retract her hands.

They continued to rest at He Han’s waist.

Ye Fan remembered what the director told her and she moved her head down, burying it between He Han’s chest.

Her long hair gently brushed past He Han’s lips, and they felt a little numb.

The two of them were so close that it caused Ye Fan’s heartbeat to quicken.

Possibly because she wasn’t used to the sudden intimacy.

Ye Fan’s soft and cool body was sticking right to He Han’s warm chest.

Underneath the military jacket, they embraced each other.

And the air around them seemed to heat up all at once.