Ch.20 Just Because of Those Eyes, She Blushed (1)

“Cut!” The director shouted.

There was a smile on his face as he said, “This take is a pass. Your performance was very good.”

As soon as the director gave them the word, Ye Fan sat up from He Han’s embrace and the jacket slid down her shoulders, but a hand reached out behind her and caught the falling jacket.

After the director shouted, He Han stood up as well.

Both Ye Fan and He Han took a step back. The emotions they had during the act had now completely vanished and they went back to how they were before.

No matter how you looked at them, they looked merely like strangers who had nothing to do with each other.

Ye Fan nodded towards He Han and turned around to leave.

After a few days, Ye Fan officially participated in her own role as the female dancer, whose script was sent to her not long ago.

Ye Fan cherished this opportunity very much, so she took the role very seriously.

After coaxing Dudu to sleep, she tucked him in tight and quietly left the room. With the lights on in the living room, Ye Fan began going through the script again.

The role Ye Fan was going to be acting was that of the heroine’s sister, Jin Tan. But she was an illegitimate daughter that ended up hitting the streets.

After bringing herself to the streets, she wandered into the world of men and carried herself skillfully. She was a femme fatale with fierce tactics that worked for the Japanese in private after a fateful encounter.

And Jin Tan’s mission was to kill the male lead.

While Ye Fan was trying to get a feel for the character, the door behind her suddenly opened. Ye Fan quickly put down the script in her hands and looked over.

Dudu had woken up at some point in time, and he was now walking over to her while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Dudu’s eyes were clearly squinting with sleep, but he still stumbled over to Ye Fan.

“Sorry, did mommy wake you?” Ye Fan’s voice was gentle.

As soon as he heard Ye Fan’s voice, Dudu pouted as if he was about to cry. He quickened his pace and ran over to Ye Fan.

Ye Fan opened her arms wide and the baby landed right in her arms.

“It’s not mommy’s fault.” Dudu shook his head. “Mommy just wasn’t by my side.”

Dudu hugged Ye Fan’s neck tight with his chubby arms and did not loosen them in the slightest. He pulled himself up and rubbed his own meaty face on Ye Fan’s cheeks.

“I want mommy to hug me to sleep,” Dudu said softly.

Ye Fan touched his cheeks and said, “Go to sleep first, baby. Mommy will come later, okay?”

The little baby pouted. “No. I’ll stay with mommy if mommy is working.”

Ye Fan looked at his serious face and felt a little stunned.

While Ye Fan went out for work, Dudu had asked Nanny Li what his mommy had gone off to do.

Nanny Li said that Ye Fan had gone out to work for his sake and that she was working very hard so Dudu must remember to be nice to mommy.

When he heard that, Dudu agreed with a serious face.

Ye Fan’s eyes felt hot. She pulled Dudu’s body upright and had him sleep in her arms. Earlier when he ran out of the room, he hadn’t been wearing any shoes.

It has been a while since she transmigrated into this world. In the beginning, this baby was an unfamiliar existence to her.

A guest had suddenly broken into her life, but as time went on, the baby came to become her most important person.

Ye Fan smiled. She insisted on being alone in the past so there would be nothing to burden her, but now it seems that things change.

When Ye Fan did not respond, Dudu reached out his small hands to touch Ye Fan’s face.

“Mommy, I’ll grow up quickly and earn lots and lots of money, then I’ll buy you a big house!”