Ch.11 How Is She So Beautiful? (3)

But he was very demanding. As long as the slightest bit went against his ideals, he would ask for a new take.

The director looked at Ye Fan and said in a warm tone. “Ye Fan, try it one more time. Try to make this one a pass.”

He was very happy with Ye Fan. Even though they had already gone through so many takes, Ye Fan was still going on with a good attitude. Naturally, he had a high opinion of someone who worked so seriously.

Ye Fan stepped back up on the slope once more and looked to the front. With the director’s voice flashing past her mind, she moved.

This time, the shot passed.

The director breathed a sigh of relief. They had already been at this scene for a long time, but fortunately, they were able to achieve near-perfect results.

He smiled. “You’ve worked hard, Ye Fan.”

“It was nothing,” Ye Fan shook her head.

Everyone had their attention on Ye Fan. One had to know that getting the director’s acknowledgment was no easy feat. But Ye Fan did it, and her earnest was clear for all to see.

Tang Jin snorted coldly.

He Han had been observing Ye Fan the whole time until she completed the shot. Then, his gaze moved slightly.

He Han’s eyes were now on the back of that slender figure, and they moved up slightly.

Ye Fan.

He Han slowly muttered those two words and a touch of interest emerged in his dark eyes.

His thin lips curved up.

He Han cleared his throat and spoke a few words to his agent.

The agent was a little stunned. However, he did not say anything and went to the director. “Director, from what I’ve heard, there’s a dancer character in this series that has yet to be cast, am I correct?”

The director nodded. “Something came up for the actress who was supposed to do it, and we haven’t found someone suitable yet.”

“Then, what about Ye Fan?”

The director was stunned. He had always seen Ye Fan as Tang Jin’s stand-in and never thought about it any other way. However, he will remember Ye Fan for her serious performance today.

Thinking about it now, Ye Fan had very fine features that fell beyond the stereotypical, and her character fit the role quite well. She was indeed a good candidate.

The director asked, “Is this He Han’s suggestion?”

“Yes.”

The gears in the director’s mind began to turn.

Ye Fan had bright features but a cold character. It was very suited for this role. Since they couldn’t find an actor that fit right now, might as well let her try.

Ye Fan grabbed her bag and headed over to a quiet corner. She had been acting the whole day today and hadn’t given a call to her baby the whole day. Who knows how the baby was doing right now?

Ye Fan suddenly winced from a pain at her elbow. She rolled up her sleeves and looked over, only to see a few small scratches on her pale skin that were quite obvious.

They were scratches from when they were filming earlier. She had been bearing with the pain the whole time earlier, and she only realized now after everything was done that her elbow felt very uncomfortable.

Ye Fan picked up her mobile phone and heard Ye Duo’s soft and sweet voice ring out from the receiver. “Mommy.”

Ye Fan could feel her pain fly away completely. In a gentle tone, she said, “Have you been a good baby today?”

“I’m very good, I just miss mommy.” A small hint of sadness could be heard in the child’s voice.

Ye Fan felt her heart melt. “I’ll be home soon, alright?”

Then, she left. Not knowing why, He Han’s gaze suddenly followed her figure.

He just happened to chance upon a glimpse of a light smile on Ye Fan’s face, and it looked very gentle.

He Han raised a brow.

No matter how many times they redid that scene, Ye Fan always remained indifferent.

But she actually looked so gentle at this moment.

Both of these conflicting emotions appeared on a single person.

He Han had always been a very indifferent man down within, and it was rare for him to suddenly feel this interest.

But it quickly dispersed, leaving no traces behind.