Ch.21 Just Because of Those Eyes, She Blushed (2)

Ye Fan didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, but her heart felt warm, and she did not retort him. She held the baby closer to her.

“Then mommy will have to thank you, sweetie. But you have to remember that you have to lead an honest life, alright?”

Dudu couldn’t understand and stared confused at Ye Fan.

Ye Fan made the decision that she would definitely instill Dudu the proper morals bit by bit. She didn’t want him to go on the wrong path when he grew up.

“Just sleep in mommy’s arms, okay?”

moved closer and answered in a sweet voice, “Okay.”

Ye Fan grabbed a cotton T-shirt that had just been washed and folded it into a rectangle before placing it over the child’s eyes.

As soon as the light dimmed, Dudu quickly fell asleep and his body heaved slowly with his breaths.

Ye Fan carried Dudu with one hand and held the script with the other.

She tried to adjust her position as well as possible so Dudu could have a comfortable sleep.

The next day, Ye Fan arrived at the set and entered the changing room. Several people were already sitting inside. They were the other actors that would be present in this scene.

They were going to be the backup dancers for Ye Fan’s role as a dancer.

When they saw Ye Fan, all their faces instantly changed.

One of them said deliberately, “How did she get the role?”

“She’s only Tang Jin’s stand-in, how’d she get so lucky? Something’s definitely up.”

“…”

Even though the dancer girl Jin Tan was not a big role, it was still way better than being an extra. It was normal for them to feel jealous that Ye Fan managed to land the role.

Even when the sounds of dense gossip entered Ye Fan’s ears, her expression remained unchanged.

She knew very well that this was how the entertainment circle was like. Even if you didn’t provoke anyone, people would still take the initiative to come up to you.

So, she only had to focus on her own thing.

At this moment, someone said, “What a joke, how’s it any of your businesses how someone got their role?”

The person speaking was Song Man, one of the background dancers.

She was also present on that day when Ye Fan had taken over Tang Jin’s rain scene for her.

Ye Fan did not complain even after so many retakes, and the further they went, the more perfect her acting became.

Song Man sneered. “If you have got time to gossip, then you might as well think about why someone else could get the role and not you.”

“There are things that take more than just talk to obtain.”

As soon as Song Man spoke, everyone went silent.

Song Man sat next to Ye Fan and Ye Fan looked at her. Then, earnestly, she said, “Thanks.”

Song Man smiled. “Don’t worry about it.”

She admired Ye Fan’s earnesty, so it was only natural that she would help her.

Ye Fan was just about to speak, but the makeup artist called out to her at this moment so she could go over to get her makeup done.

With an apologetic expression, Ye Fan said, “I’ll head over first then.”

Song Man nodded.

After Ye Fan sat down in front of the makeup artist, the makeup artist had a good look at her face.

Ye Fan was very beautiful, but she had a slightly cold look to her face. Meanwhile, Jin Tan was supposed to be a dancer who had to mix around with a bunch of guys. So, she will need to change her makeup slightly.

The makeup artist carefully applied the makeup onto Ye Fan’s face. After a while, the look was done. The makeup artist stopped her movements and looked at Ye Fan.

Ye Fan had fair snowy skin with slightly pouty cherry lips as well as a pair of upturned eyes. She slowly looked over her, and she felt like she was being enchanted.

Ye Fan looked at herself in the mirror. Then, she picked up the veil and covered her face with it, revealing only a pair of eyes.