𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙾

2. After learning the name of your crush, you will hear it everywhere. This is called the baader-meinhof phenomenon.

════════ • ° •: ♡︎ : • ° • ════════

"Taehyung look so good today!"

"When does he not?"

"I saw Taehyung this morning. Usually he would straight up go to his friends, but he went to somewhere else instead."

"Well that's unusual."

For the first time in her 4 years of studying in this college, she finally hears someone talking about Kim Taehyung. Being the unbothered girl she is, she just walked by passed those girls which is undoubtedly one of Taehyung's many fans.

Walking down the corridor and she finally arrive at her heaven, the library.

"Miss Dara." She chirped slowly to the woman in front of her. The woman smiled at the sight of her usual visitor.

"Which one is today Lili? Study, homeworks or escape?" Miss Dara asked.

Lisa playfully put on her thinking face and smiled, "Escape. I've done all my assignments and homeworks, so now I need an escape from all those papers, powerpoints and super long essays."

Miss Dara laughed and nodded. "Go ahead, I'll bring your usual ginger tea." After thanking her favorite librarian, she went straight to the end of the library.

There she sits at her usual spot, a window bed between the racks of book that shows the view of the campus's lawn from the second floor.

She drops her bag and plops on the window bed. Her eyes scan through the lawn, watching the students running around chasing each other as if they're still in kindergarten. A smile appears as she catches Bambam and his group of friends sitting on the side.

He must be making his stupid jokes along with Yugyeom, hence why their sunbae Jaebeom and Jinyoung looks annoyed.

A knock on the book racks caught Lisa's attention. Miss Dara walk closer and pass Lisa's favorite ginger tea and the unfinished novel she read from her visit before.

Lisa gladly took both and sips on the tea. Her smile becomes wider as the spicy and sweet taste greets her taste buds.

"Soothing as always. Thank you Miss Dara." She said as she takes another sip.

"You're welcome hun, enjoy your tea. I'll get going, no one's in the front desk." She waved at her and walked away.

Lisa puts the cup next to her, she plugged in her earphones and start to play her relaxing playlist. She began to continue her novels and eventually get lost in her imagination and the storyline.