𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙸

{Special Chapter with POVs}

Jungkook POV

My eyes watch over how Taehyung silently slipped out of the room. I glanced at Lisa who's laughing with the dongsaeng (read: Haruto, Jeongwoo, Jihoon, Doyoung, Junghwan.)

I sighed. I look at her tapped her shoulder. She turns to me, her hair swept to her back. Oh God, how could a girl be this beautiful? Was she crafted by Aphrodite herself?

"Kookie?" My eyes focus back at her and I smile sheepishly. Her beauty is so distracting and I bet she don't know that.

"Ah yes. I'm gonna go outside for a while." I said.

"Wae?"

"Just wanna take a fresh air, it's kinda crowded in here." I replied and I looked around the café.

Lisa looked too and nodded a few seconds later. "Okay, don't be too long." I smiled and nod back.

Only five steps ahead, suddenly something inside me made me stop. "Lisa?"

She turned around to me again. She raised her brow which I found weirdly attractive.

"I love you."

She seemed shocked but nevertheless, she then smiled at me. I smiled back and waved to her which she returns. I turned around and took a breath.

There Taehyung stood, at the furthest corner looking at the night view. I walked beside him, his body seems there but I'm sure his mind with flying somewhere. Even when I stood next to him, he still doesn't realize my presence.

"Thinking about her?" I asked, snapping him out of his trance. He gave me a small smile before facing the moon again.

"She's lovely isn't she?" He asked back.

I smiled, agreeing with him. "Definitely. She's the woman we all want." I replied.

"What do you like about her?"

My smile gets wider. "Everything. Her long blond hair, her big doe eyes, her cute cheeks, her kindness to people around her, her independence, like I said, everything."

"As cliché as that sounds, it's true. Never once I met a girl like her except for my mom. Those who own her heart will be a lucky one."

Taehyung turned to me, "It's you right? The one who owns her heart?"

I let out a laugh making him frowned. "Hyung, we both know who the real one who owns her heart." Tae seemed to what I meant, it shows by how his eyes looked everywhere but me.

"Hyung, don't act oblivious hyung. Isn't it obvious that Lisa likes you? The girl literally gives you heart eyes every time you're in sight." I replied while chuckling lightly.

Taehyung shut his mouth, probably thinking about what I said. Then I saw him looking over to my ring finger. Ah, the moon ring.

"Hyung, it's just a ring, it proves nothing. Even if Lisa gave this ring to me, the name that's engraved in her heart is Kim Taehyung. If you want to, here, have the ring." I pulled out the ring from my finger and hold it out to him.