𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴

1. 2/3 people reported that they fall in love with someone they've just known for some time VS someone they just met.

════════ • ° •: ♡︎ : • ° • ════════

Lisa and Bambam, they're inseparable. Even though they each have a lot of other friends, they'll end up returning to each other. They grow up together and are still stuck together even when they're in college now.

When you're living alone in a country that's not where your home is, being independent is important. That's why even though their parents often transfers money for them, they still chose to work at a cafe nearby their apartment.

Lisa was busy helping Mingyu when suddenly she hears everyone gushing over someone. Her eyes move to the person who took everyone's attention.

To say she was mesmerised and starstrucked was an understatement. The boy a few meters way from her is undeniably handsome. He's definitely qualified as a model with that face and perfect physique.

The way he dress is simple and comfy, just a white hoodie paired with a dark blue jeans and a white pair of sneakers. He managed to pull it off better than other people.

 He managed to pull it off better than other people

Unexpectedly, their eyes met. Being the shy girl she is, she broke the eye contact first. "Hi, welcome to Haru Haru Café." Lisa smiles.

"One chocolate shake with marshmallow and caramel drizzle please."

Lisa shivers at the boy's deep voice. She gathered herself together and try to work professionally.

"Will that be all?" She asked with a smile.

Seeing the boy's nod, she checked everything out before asking for the money. After settling, she excuse herself and starts to make the hot chocolate.

She skillfully makes her customer's order. Well, 3 years of working in this cafe didn't go to waste. She puts the marshmallows and drizzle the caramel on top of it. She walks back to the counter and grabs a marker.

"Would you like me to write your name?" She asked.

"Tae."

Lisa smiled softly and wrote it on the right side of cup.

Enjoy your day, Tae;)

"Here you go, thank you." She said with the same smile, only a bit wider than before.

"Thanks." The boy, Tae, replied and walked away. Lisa nodded and smiled to him.

She pulled out her phone from her pocket as it starts to vibrates. She looked at the contact and pick up the call.

"Yah, where are you?" She asked to the person on the other side.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you I won't be coming in today." Lisa frowned as Bambam replied with a hoarse voice.

"You're sick?"

"Yeah, caught a cold yesterday." A sneeze and cough could be hear after.

"I told you I could do our grocery shopping alone yesterday." Lisa hufted as she remembered Bambam whining to go with her though it was raining heavily.

Bambam chuckled and replied, "Well, I couldn't let my princess go alone."

"Have you eaten your medicine?"

"Yeah."

"Get some rest and don't you dare to get out from bed. I'll make you some chicken soup and porridge when I come home." Lisa said.

"Don't worry much bout me, I'll be fine once I get some sleep."

"Arraso, I'll hang up now. Wait for me, okay?"

"Mmm hmm, bye princess."

"Bye, take care."

Lisa turned around and saw Haruto, the cafe owner and also her junior, coming through the door.

"Noona-"

"Bambam's sick? I know." Lisa cutted him off while waving her phone to him.

"Oh, okay then. You want me to join you?" He asked.

"No thank you, boss." Lisa replied while looking around.

"I told you a hundred times noona, don't call me boss." Haruto rolled his eyes.

Lisa chuckled at his protest.

"Really? You don't want me to join you?" Haruto asked again.

"Yes Ruto. There's only two hours left of mine and Mingyu's shift, we can manage. Besides, I know you have a date with-"

"Ruto ya!"

A wide grin spreads on Lisa's face as Jeongwoo came through the doors and wraps his arms around Haruto. The wolf eyed boy sees her and greeted her, "Lisa noona."

"Hi Jeongwoo." She smiled.

"Noona, do you mind if I borrow Haru for a while?" He asked.

"Of course not. In fact, take him until my shift ends. I'll be more I'd be freer without him here." Lisa replied.

"Your wish is my command." Jeongwoo bowed playfully making Lisa chuckled.

"Bye noona, call me if you need anything!" Haruto waved goodbye to her as he went out of the cafe with Jeongwoo pulling him impatiently. She waved back while chuckling at her two dongsaengs. Then, her eyes accidentally lands on Taehyung.

"It's either you have a crush on him or you're planning something." Mingyu snapped her out of her trance.

Lisa rolled her eyes and ignored him. She puts on a smile as a customer reached the counter. Since he was the last person in line, Lisa watch as he walks away to the window seat of the cafe.

Taehyung who's done with his drink stood up from his seat and walked over to the exit. Before walking out of the cafe, he glanced over to Lisa and gave her a faint smile. Lisa smiled back and bowed down a little.

Mingyu, slide to her side and look at her weirdly after Taehyung went out. Lisa, who was uncomfortable with the look Mingyu's giving, knocked his head.

"What?" She asked Mingyu who's rubbing his head.

"What did you do to make him smile?" Mingyu asked.

"You know him?" Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"This, Lalisa Manoban, is why you should pay attention to your surroundings."

Mingyu points to Taehyung who's walking down the street with his earphones in his ears, listening to who knows what.

"That's Kim Taehyung, the prince of our college. He rarely smiles to anyone that's not in his circle. When I say circle, it's either his group members or the one who's he's comfortable with. So, what did you do to put that faint smile on his face?" Mingyu turns his head to Lisa.

"Nothing, really. I just wrote him my usual small message and wrote his name like how I did to every other customer." Lisa said as she grabs a cloth to wipe the counter.

"That's all?"

"That's all."

Mingyu raised his eyebrows and put on his thinking face. Lisa rolled her eyes and and keep cleaning the counter, even though there was nothing to clean since it's clean and clear.

"Stop thinking about it and help me serve the customers."

Lisa throws the cloth straight to Mingyu's face and left him cursing her inside his head. She looked up towards the windows and watch the snow that's falling outside.

"Why do I never noticed him before?"