𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙸

4. The more you talk about that person to others, the more you feel in love with them.

════════ • ° •: ♡︎ : • ° • ════════

While eating her tteokbokki, Lisa would usually be laughing and smiling at Bambam's joke and listening to Mingyu complaining about how hard it is to be a 4th year college student.

But today, it's different. She had to deafen her ears from the whispers from the mouths of the students around her. She had to to pretend she doesn't notice the look those girls is giving to her.

The boys knew that Lisa is gonna go through this, that's why they never leave Lisa's side from the moment they stepped into the campus.

Haruto and Jeongwoo came to their table and immediately clings on both of Lisa's arms. "Noona, we're tireddd." Lisa chuckled and pats those two's head.

"Noona, feed me." Haruto asked. Lisa just followed his request and feed him her tteokbokki.

Mingyu and Bambam look at each and smiled evilly. "So Lisa, how was your photoshoot with Taehyung?"

Suddenly Lisa chocked on her saliva. Bambam pass his Lemon Tea to her while laughing out loud which she quickly gulped down. Jeongwoo took the glass from Lisa while she cursed, "Stupid Mingyu."

"What? I was just asking." Mingyu said teasingly earning a glare from Lisa.

"The photoshoot was okay, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Taehyung's noona and her team were also very friendly and welcoming, they didn't make me feel awkward at all." Lisa said as she continues to feed Haruto and Jeongwoo.

"Rosé, the makeup artist, even called Lisa noona as her bestfriend." Jeongwoo added.

Bambam and Mingyu fake gasped while holding onto their chest, pretendeing to be hurt. "We've been betrayed." Bambam said, leaning on Mingyu's back. Lisa rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at them.

"What about Taehyung hyung?" Haruto asked.

Lisa stops feeding her two dongsaeng as her mind travel to how Taehyung acts around her. She finds it cute when she caught Taehyung's ears getting red during their photoshoot together. The boy seems chill and unbothered, but Lisa knew he was as nervous as she was.

He was also so caring and understanding when it comes to her. The he intertwine their hands together to calm Lisa down was so heart fluttering. Even the littlest act of kindness from him can make thousands of butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"Its official guys, our Lalisa has fallen for Kim Taehyung." Bambam's words snapped Lisa out of her thoughts. She quickly shakes her head while her hand flew everywhere, denying what Bambam said.

"It's okay noona, we won't judge you. Just admit it, you like Taehyung hyung don't you." Teased Jeongwoo while putting his arms on Lisa's shoulder.

"Whatever, trying to explain anything to the four of you will just waste my energy. Get off, I'm gonna buy a drink." Lisa shakes her heads and get Jeongwoo's hands off her.

Lisa stood up and walk away from their table. Her friend's laughed can be heard behind her.

Out of nowhere, two water bottle came flying on her direction. One of it hit her head while the other one managed to be pushed aside. Lisa dropped down to the floor holding her spinning head. Thankfully someone was there to catch her.

"Who did this?!" Taehyung's voice roared through the cafeteria silencing everyone there. Mingyu, Bambam, Jeongwoo and Haruto immediately run over to them. Taehyung look around while his hands holding Lisa in his arms.