𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

5. Studies shows that on average, a crush lasts only for four months. If the crush still continues, it means that you're in love.

════════ • ° •: ♡︎ : • ° • ════════

Lisa look sadly at the food container in Bambam's hands. She woke up early this morning to make a special lunch for Taehyung, but it all went down when she saw him eating while laughing at who knows what with Jisoo.

Yes Jisoo, his makeup artist from the previous photoshoot.

I need to tell you that Lisa is a great cook, but she rarely use her skills. So when she decided to step into the kitchen and starts cooking, that needs to be remembered because who know when she'll cook again.

Hence that's why Mingyu, Bambam, Jeongwoo and Haruto is fighting over the Carbonara Spaghetti that Lisa made.

"Yah Lalisa, where are you going?" Mingyu half shouted as Lisa stood and left the table.

"Finish the food, I'm gonna go to the library." Lisa said and walked away.

The boys who's really distracted by the food Lisa cooked just shrug her off and continues to devour the spaghetti.

Lisa walks through the library with earphones plugged in. Crush by Yuna featuring Usher is ringing through her ears. She drop her bag down to the floor and rest herself on the window bed. She doesn't want to be disturb, she wants some alone time, that's why she didn't greet Miss Dara first like she usually do.

I feel a little rush,
I think I've got a little crush on you,
I hope it's not too much.
But boy when I'm with you I hear it,
My heart is singing,
La la la la la la...
La la la la la la...

Maybe it's not a crush anymore, she won't deny that she has already fallen in love with Taehyung. It's been months since their first encounter at Haruto's café. So, it's not a surprise that this crush has changed into love.

She knows she have to right over Taehyung but she can't help but to feel jealous looking at him and Jisoo being lovey dovey in the cafeteria earlier. Heck just because of that small petty thing, her mood went all the way down to the drain.

I wonder if you feel the same.
I see it in the way that you behave around me,
And I can tell,
What we have is different from anyone else,
Cause you stop doing what you doing.

When I call you come up to me running,
And I would do same for you,
So tell me that you feel it too.

Exactly like the lyrics, Lisa wonders if Taehyung has the same feelings as her. Looking at how he treats Lisa, everyone could tell that she is special. The thing is, Taehyung never said anything to her that's related to feelings.

Yes, they say actions speaks louder than words, but in any case, she needs certainty. She need a confirmation, or even a little honesty about Taehyung feelings for her. This situation made her feel that she was being hung untethered.

She would be lying if she said she never think to make this feelings for Taehyung disappear. Crushing on the prince is hard and kinda waste your time because you know, there's dozens of people who has the same feelings as yours.

You never know if you have a chance to be with the prince or not, even if you said your feelings for him is the more purest and sincere one of them all.

She definitely feels like giving up and she's really tired, but what can she do, she had already fallen too deep for Kim Taehyung. And so she drift off to sleep with tears in her cheeks as she cried because of how silly and stupid she's being right now.

Lisa stirred in her sleep as someone brushes their fingers on her cheeks. The person continues to caress her cheeks making her gain her consciousness. Her eyes slowly flutter opens as the person that greets her is no other than Kim Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked, her voice sound hoarse.

"I was looking for you."

Lisa sits down but then her world starts to spin. Her hand move to hold her head. Taehyung who's in front of her look at her worriedly. How could he not, she's pale and she looks so weak right now. Plus, she felt warm when he was caressing her cheeks earlier.

"Lisa-ya, let's just skip the evening class for today hmm? You look pale and you feel a bit warm." Taehyung said softly.

Lisa nodded. Taehyung didn't say anything and just picked Lisa up bridal style. She didn't say anything honestly, her body feel weak right now and pain on her head is unbearable.

As they walk in front of the counter, Taehyung stops and turns to a worried looking Miss Dara. "Can I ask you a favour and pass our bags to one of Lisa's friends?" He asked.

Miss Dara nodded. "Don't worry about it, just take Lisa home and make her something to eat. Send her to the hospital if her fever doesn't cool down."

This time Taehyung nodded. He excuse his self and goes straight to his car. Lisa has passed out in his arms and that made him panicked.

He place Lisa on the passenger seat and buckled the seatbelt for her. He quickly starts his engine. He doesn't know Lisa password for her apartment, so he drive away to his apartment.

💘💘💘

Taehyung wet the small towel with the warm water and placed it on Lisa's forehead. Thankfully after feeding her the porridge he made and eating her medicine, Lisa's fever went down s little.

He pulled out his phone and texted Jeongwoo, telling him that she have finally fallen asleep. The boys were panicking when they didn't Lisa in her class, but thank God Taehyung called Jeongwoo and told him that she's with him. They even agreed to let Lisa sleep there at his apartment for tonight.

Taehyung climbs next to Lisa and laid himself. Lisa probably felt his presence because she move to face him, hugged him and buries her face in Taehyung's chest.

Jeongwoo did mention before that Lisa gets clingy and oblivious of her surroundings when she's sick, but still, his heart is not ready for that. Thankfully Lisa didn't wake up because of his loud heartbeat.

Taehyung caress Lisa's long brown hair. His eyes looking at Lisa ever so softly. He doesn't know what made her get sick like this, but all he wants now is to see those beautiful smile again.

"Get well fast Lily."